We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Setting up your home? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tangle
View Profile
New user
australia
80 Posts

Profile of tangle
Reading vo du magick has got me wondering about different ways to set up my house for apparently impromptu mysteries.
also there could be curiosity inspiring objects as lead ins for effects.
ive been thinking of different ways to set up it for pk stuff randomly happening across the room.
do seance books talk about this stuff?
could anyone recommend any non-tacky magnetic anti-grav curios or the like?
who is already doing this?
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1903 Posts

Profile of chmara
House of Mystery -- Miracle Factory. By Todd Karr and Teller......

I have my front room set for "Egyptian Seance" with Ouija Boards - etc.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1933 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I keep a few book boxes around the living room to bring and show things - good for those pesky religious people knocking at the door. "I'll let you show me yours but I have something I want to show you first. You'll LOVE IT!" Smile
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Or you could go completely over the top like we did for almost two decades with The Haunted Chamber. Basically our standard tour lasted twenty to thirty minutes, but other evenings were much longer with complete seances.

Yeah, The Chamber is basically gone now (one room is still intact), but it lasted quite a long time, and it certainly was a great place to create/hone new material--especially since it was there every day of the year. In fact, many of the routines in my Book of HauntedMagick were created and/or developed at The Chamber--including Terasabos.

The following link is almost ten years old, so I apologize for the technical quality, but for those that know nothing of The Chamber, here is small sample:

http://www.deceptionsunlimited.com/ct1.html

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Oh man, how could I have overlooked The Book of Haunted Magick. It's most likely exactly what you are looking for tangle.
tangle
View Profile
New user
australia
80 Posts

Profile of tangle
Thanks guys, some great leads, I gotta be ready for the preachers! lol
spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
515 Posts

Profile of spatrick
I was lucky enough to be a guest at the home of Eddie Adams during my early years. Eddie's house is rigged so that from behind the bar Eddie can make the grandfather clock chime, the chandelier spin, and a side panel in the wall open up.

I am not sure if the house is still there due to the fact that is is in downtown New Orleans and I am not sure how hurricane Katrina affected his area.

S. Patrick
tangle
View Profile
New user
australia
80 Posts

Profile of tangle
Now that's what I'm talking about!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Setting up your home? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL