The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 4 -Wonder Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
My order is in also!
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
Ordered mine this week.

Cant wait to get my grubby little hands on it!

Peace & Love

Matt
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
For Baba Gedo whose current location remains a mystery:

My great aunt Mary told me a story just the other day. My great uncle was a book binder and kept his business on a busy street in downtown Denver and shared a dark alley with a night club called the Checkerboard Club. One night past midnight as my great uncle closed up he noticed a woman lying in the alley and feared that she'd been beaten and perhaps killed. He and my great aunt took the woman inside of their shop and laid the poor woman on a split leather sofa in the shop office. The wretched woman smelled of her own urine and had obviously passed out from copious amounts of absinthe.
My great uncle went through the woman's purse to find some identification but all he found was a tube of lipstick, some tissues and several cards but nothing that identified the woman. The cards were all the same with a talking board pattern printed on them with the exception of one, which my uncle took and put in the office desk drawer.
A couple of hours later at around 3am, two mysterious men burst into the office. One of the men picked the woman up over his shoulder and the other man grabbed my great uncle by the arm and led him outside, into the alley. Aunt Mary was too frightened to follow and remained in the office.

Six days later, aunt Mary was visited by a Denver investigator who told her that her husband had been found. His corpse was found on the banks of a swollen river in Montana. His tongue had been cut out and his torso cut open from chest to groin exposing his vital organs to the hot, noon-day sun.
The investigator told aunt Mary that her husband had marks on his body indicating that he had struggled but the worst thing my aunt was told is that my uncle was alive when his tongue was cut out and his torso bisected.
Aunt Mary related this story to me because she had come across the card in an old box in her attic. She mailed it the other day and for some reason the anticipation of receiving that card is maddening.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Well it took an extra week to get the booklets but Sanctum 4 The Wonder Tour will hit mailboxes this week!

Just want to let you boys know the amount of time and effort that went into producing "Sanctum room 4".

Version # 32 was the final file for "The Room"

I have to tell ya, it's stunning. Vic did a fantastic job on this project.

We also credit:
Chris Gould (He who cannot be named)

and
Scott Grossberg

Thanks!

RR
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Can't wait to get it Rick!
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Roll Up! Roll Up for the Wonder Tour!
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
664 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Just ordered mine, can't wait!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
Hell yeah baby!!!!!!

Peace & Love

Matt
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
It IS beautiful. Just came today. I will post some thoughts once I've gone over it. Smile
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Quote:
On 2009-06-02 02:49, Roth wrote:
Well it took an extra week to get the booklets but Sanctum 4 The Wonder Tour will hit mailboxes this week!

Just want to let you boys know the amount of time and effort that went into producing "Sanctum room 4".

Version # 32 was the final file for "The Room"

I have to tell ya, it's stunning. Vic did a fantastic job on this project.

We also credit:
Chris Gould (He who cannot be named)

and
Scott Grossberg

Thanks!

RR

Rick,
I am happy to hear you gave Chris some credit, very decent of you. He is a great artiest as you know and his ability to add detail has made Sanctum what it is today I feel anyway.
Once more I thank you for giving the guy some credit for his work.

Floyd
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Floyd,

Little things like this is what MAKES Outlaw Effects the BEST in this market of mentalism.

Rick is top notch in my book.

Ray
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Got mine in the mail today. Very nice indeed! Thanks to Vic and Outlaw!

AT
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of spindoc
Received mine today. Well aged and dark. A perfect addition to the Witches Box (a good thing because it's too big for a wallet). Nicely expands the Hobbs & Co./Luna Rose back story. I expect to get a lot of use out of this.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-06-05 15:26, spindoc wrote:
Received mine today. Well aged and dark. A perfect addition to the Witches Box (a good thing because it's too big for a wallet). Nicely expands the Hobbs & Co./Luna Rose back story. I expect to get a lot of use out of this.

Thanks Spin!

The Wonder Tour private forum is now up.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Quote:
On 2009-05-30 19:46, JAlenS wrote:
For Baba Gedo whose current location remains a mystery:

My great aunt Mary told me a story just the other day. My great uncle was a book binder and kept his business on a busy street in downtown Denver and shared a dark alley with a night club called the Checkerboard Club. One night past midnight as my great uncle closed up he noticed a woman lying in the alley and feared that she'd been beaten and perhaps killed. He and my great aunt took the woman inside of their shop and laid the poor woman on a split leather sofa in the shop office. The wretched woman smelled of her own urine and had obviously passed out from copious amounts of absinthe.
My great uncle went through the woman's purse to find some identification but all he found was a tube of lipstick, some tissues and several cards but nothing that identified the woman. The cards were all the same with a talking board pattern printed on them with the exception of one, which my uncle took and put in the office desk drawer.
A couple of hours later at around 3am, two mysterious men burst into the office. One of the men picked the woman up over his shoulder and the other man grabbed my great uncle by the arm and led him outside, into the alley. Aunt Mary was too frightened to follow and remained in the office.

Six days later, aunt Mary was visited by a Denver investigator who told her that her husband had been found. His corpse was found on the banks of a swollen river in Montana. His tongue had been cut out and his torso cut open from chest to groin exposing his vital organs to the hot, noon-day sun.
The investigator told aunt Mary that her husband had marks on his body indicating that he had struggled but the worst thing my aunt was told is that my uncle was alive when his tongue was cut out and his torso bisected.
Aunt Mary related this story to me because she had come across the card in an old box in her attic. She mailed it the other day and for some reason the anticipation of receiving that card is maddening.

well writ' and quite creepy.

and, ah, hey roth, looks like you did it again. I need a bit o' your ambition to complete my second book. eh.

Baba
DJP
View Profile
Veteran user
London
391 Posts

Profile of DJP
Hi Rick - could you list the dimensions of Sanctum 4 please.

Thanks

Dave
David
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Quote:
On 2009-06-06 10:49, DJP wrote:
Hi Rick - could you list the dimensions of Sanctum 4 please.

Thanks

Dave

And is there any chance we could see the other side?

Thanks.
~G
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
The dimensions are:
W - 2.75 inches
H - 5 inches

We made some modifications to our original size and made it larger.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
[/quote]

Thanks.
~G
[/quote]

Ah but you can. Take a deep breath and close your eyes...
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-06-06 12:33, Mr.Skin wrote:
Quote:

Thanks.
~G

Luna Rose is on the other side, waiting to tell your future... Smile

RR
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 4 -Wonder Tour (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL