The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 4 -Wonder Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Quote:
On 2009-06-06 17:15, Roth wrote:
Luna Rose is on the other side, waiting to tell your future... Smile

RR

Nice Smile
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Just got back from my 40th High School Reunion and was met at the door by my new Sanctum 4 package. It looks great--now to move on and read the instruction booklet.
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
664 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Still waiting on my S4 - what is wrong with that mailman? (continues pacing -)
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-06-10 15:46, Bedford wrote:
Still waiting on my S4 - what is wrong with that mailman? (continues pacing -)

Second batch just shipped and will hit mailboxes in the next 2 days.

Int. orders have shipped but they do take a little longer.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
664 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Rick,

Thanks for your very quick response. Excellent customer service, fantastic products - always great doing business with you!

Paul
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
664 Posts

Profile of Bedford
All right, it has arrived! Great looking card as expected, will be getting into the manual later today. Thanks again Rick!
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
Got mine yesterday.

LOVE THIS BABY!!!!

Only had a chance to have a quick look but I can see myself using this a lot!!

I cam working on a whole Luna Rose act and this is brilliant new piece for my act!

Once again Outlaw Effects has broken through the boundaries of Mentalism and Bizzare magic.

My wages might as well be paid to Roth since I spend most of my time buying his effects!!!

Its all for a good cause tho!!

Long live LUNA ROSE!!!

(By the way, the finish is superb!)

Peace & Love

Matt
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I am glad you guys are liking it. Rick did a great job on the finish of it. I would love to hear more about your Luna Rose act Matthew.
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
190 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Quote:

A bonus effect is mentioned in the book but I haven't found it, perhaps Luna is already haunting me?
Does anyone else have these same dreams or is it real?

Rick has produced another great tool for all of my possible futures, thanks again!
Larry
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
I am planning it for halloween.

I will be doing a seance and trying to contact the spirit of luna rose.

Never done anything like this at all. I am thinking of taking different spectators throught different stages of a reading given by Luna Rose using the different Outlaw Effects such as Witches, The Teller, Sanctum 2 & 4, Lunaria hopefuly more when I get my hands on them.

Its gonna be allmost like a whole night dedicated to freaking people out interspersed with drinking and gory films!

I aim the act to last 45 - 60 mins (i know its long but if it all goes to plan it will be a shocker!)

Peace & Love

Matt
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-07-28 12:45, H2Odesign wrote:
Quote:

A bonus effect is mentioned in the book but I haven't found it, perhaps Luna is already haunting me?

Rick has produced another great tool for all of my possible futures, thanks again!
Larry

Look closely around the sanctum man sigil. There are two predictions. If you know Free Will you can have some fun with the skulls hehehe

(with permission from Deddy)
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
190 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Quote:
On 2009-07-28 14:58, Roth wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-07-28 12:45, H2Odesign wrote:
Quote:

Larry

Look closely around the sanctum man sigil. There are two predictions. If you know Free Will you can have some fun with the skulls hehehe

(with permission from Deddy)

OK Rick,

Luna has appeared - I needed a bright light to see this but truly AWESOME!! Smile
May you have a hundred years good fortune
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Any chance of producing a simple, paper envelope aged and worn with the Hobbs logo on it? Something to carry around the sacntum 4 card in
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-09-23 10:26, VernonOnCoins wrote:
Any chance of producing a simple, paper envelope aged and worn with the Hobbs logo on it? Something to carry around the sacntum 4 card in

I like that. I'll see what we can do and update this thread.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
S-4 would be great for Halloween. This is something beyond a magic or mental effect. After I finally grabbed my sponge balls and did it I was as astonished as my victim Smile When she saw the card with Luna Rose sitting in the wagon her eyes got wider and her mouth fell open, then this strange terrified look made it's way across her face. OMG!! It worked!

Who came up with the workings of this (S-2, S-4)? I mean what do we call it aside from suggestion? It's CRAZY!!!
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
I agree. Wonder Tour is perfection
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1254 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
What is on the other side of the card?
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
Evildan, apparently it's a picture of Luna Rose, from an earlier post in the thread.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
I recently discovered Sanctum 4 (yes I'm very late to the party haha) and I just recently received Teller so I know it would fit well as an explanation of where the Teller set came from.

My question is, what does Sanctum 4 do, generally speaking? If it's primarily an "association prop" to build up the story of Hobbs & Co. that's cool; from the marketing materials it looks like there is a bizarre mentalism effect that is possible with it related to the Luna Gypsy Wagon, which would be very cool with what I'm putting together. Are there any other effects that can be done with it? Not trying to seek exposure as I'll probably purchase this but hoping to find out if it's more than just one effect or not. Again, I'd be happy with one if it's powerful, but S2 seemed to have a wide range of applications and I was wondering if that was the case here too.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 4 -Wonder Tour (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL