The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 4 -Wonder Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Roll Up! Roll Up for the Mysterious Tour! Roll up! Roll Up for the Mysterious Tour. The Sanctum Mysterious Wonder Tour is ready to take you away...Take you away... Take you Away!
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Got a sneak peak at some of the art work and all I can say is, "very impressive." It is evolving.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2009-05-06 22:28, dennfox wrote:
Got a sneak peak at some of the art work and all I can say is, "very impressive." It is evolving.

DUDE, didn't you have your cell phone on you? COME ON!

DO I have to spell it out for YOU?

Next time you SEE the artwork, sneak out you cell phone and ......(look left and then right)...... take a few pictures ..... you know, like that James Bond guy would do.

Then kind of load them up on this thread, we won't tell anyone! SHHHHHHHHHH... it will be our little secret!

Ray
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
BTW, it WILL fit in one side of the billfold compartment of your Hideout wallet.

it is not laminated but does have a nice buffed antique wax finish.

pics comin.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2839 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Creepy as all get out. I am of the privileged few who have seen some art work and it gave me the chills. My understanding is limited and right now I'm OK with that. I'm sure I'll sleep better.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-05-06 22:52, Roth wrote:
BTW, it WILL fit in one side of the billfold compartment of your Hideout wallet.

Another reason to use the Hideout wallet!

Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

GUYS!....... I find it hard to write this but must!........

I was just visited by two men who claimed to be of a secret society that dated back to the time of reasoning and awakening. They never said a word but yet spoke. It was strange and I can’t explain it. It was as if they used their mind to control my body movements and thinking.

I couldn’t move my body as they stared at me. I was standing in the kitchen when the men or beings seem to appear next to me. I never seen nor heard them enter my house. My dog didn’t bark or react and now that I think about it, my dog didn’t act like he known they were even there!

The men look just like those weird guys on the movie Dark City, black hats and long black coats. Their skin, it was so pale! Their skin was ash white in color and one of the strange men pulled out what looked like a calling card. He held it out for me to look at.

Although I couldn’t move my body, I could move my eyes! I could see the word Sanctum and funny symbols and then my head filled with a picture of an event coming soon. An event that shocked me to my core! As both men stood before me I sense a warm sensation filling my brain. It started out fuzzy but soon began to come into focus.

A picture started forming and before I knew it, I was SEEING Sanctum 4 the Wonder Tour!

OMG! I was amazed at the ARTWORK! I have never seen anything like it before! And as soon as the vision came, it left. I closed my eyes because it was like my brain had collapsed in upon itself the very moment the vision vanished. When I open my eyes the strange beings, I mean men were nowhere to be found.

OK, so I made up a little story for the fun of it. There were no men in black, I MAKE IT ALL UP!

BUT I REALLY DID get a peak at the artwork, thanks to another strange man that many of us know. I will not speak his name for fear or something dark happening. LOL

WOW, the art work for Sanctum 4 is kicking!

This is going to feel right at home in MY Hideout wallet!

Ray
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
As owner of S2 and S3 (3 goes great with my bizarre props), my curiosity is peaked. May have to put off picking up the box for Witches for a little while longer since I might have to divert some funds. Can't wait to see it Rick.

Alton
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Funny thing, I posted then poof had a pm..actually caught me off guard since its like 3am my time. But anyway!

Very nice artwork! It will be able to blend in well with previous incarnations of Sanctum and/or other items that Outlaw puts out. I'll let Rick comment on that if he so wishes.

Looks like another well thoughtout item for sure!

Alton
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I am really glad you guys are liking the preview art. Should be finished real soon...........
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Will He who cannot be named be impressed?
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
Switch over and find out…
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-05-07 12:19, dennfox wrote:
Will He who cannot be named be impressed?

I am not sure if he will be impressed because he has seen so much in his life time.

I do get the feeling that he is VERY HAPPY with the outcome, because this has affected so many souls so far. These souls are unaware of the implications and commitment to the ONE THAT CANNOT BE NAMED.

Mystery and danger surrounds this Sanctum 4 Wonder Tour. It is with a heavy heart that I must confessed that once a soul partakes in the Wonder Tour, he is dam and will be viewed an outcast by normal society.

This is a journey not to be taken lightly my friend. Search your soul and hold onto your beliefs because you will be tested beyond your wildness dreams or anything you have ever experience.

If you DECIDE to JOIN the WONDER TOUR, then walk in peace knowing that the ONE THAT CANNOT BE NAME is with you, with you in the power of the SANCTUM.

Ray
Crap that was FUN writing THAT!
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
Fun reading too.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
"The powers that be" are not concerned whether "he who cannot be named" likes it or doesn't.

They do not hide. They do not fear. They are Sanctum, as is "he".
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
I will say that I was a bit let down after reading all the "chills" everyone else was getting after seeing the art work.....but this comes from a guy who plays with demons and body parts (from LC and Higley) and thinks Fraughton's Conjuring of the Beast routine is the best thing since sliced bread.

Not knocking it by any means just a little jaded (senses dulled) perhaps hanging out with the bizarrists? The tone goes good for what it has been produced for and Vic and Rick has done a good job on it!
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Ok so I got a peak at the back! Nice job indeed. The guys are getting close! No chills still but I will say the card is NICE! The back does have a nice dark feel to it. Smile

And might I add that I wasn't knocking the art work as it Rocks. Was just looking for something with a little more bite to it after reading some comments made and having a peak at the front. The back is more inline with what I was looking for!

Great job!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I got a peek as well...crazy lookin' stuff!

Nathan
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Quote:
On 2009-05-06 22:52, Roth wrote:

it is not laminated but does have a nice buffed antique wax finish.

Sounds just like S3. That kind of finish is a good touch.
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
I will be accepting Peeks all weekend. Just sayin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 4 -Wonder Tour (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL