The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 4 -Wonder Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-05-11 21:53, dennfox wrote:
Sorry Guys,

I misunderstood Roth's e-mail. I did not see the final product!

Yes, you saw nothing, good, very good.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I was talking to my grandfather today and asked him if he had ever heard of Luna Rose. He acted as if he has just seen a ghost and grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me close!

With what appeared to be sparks darting around in his blue eyes he pressed his face close to mine and asked, “Boy, where do you hear about Luna Rose?” I thought for a moment and told him that there was a new Sanctum effect coming out. … He threw me backwards to the floor and yelled, “You don’t know what you are dealing with! Whoever is doing this talking about the Sanctum either is in leagues with the Devil or is just lucky so far! She and the Sanctum isn’t anything to be taken lightly!”

He paused for quite some time before he spoke again. Staring off into space I could tell that he was re-living an experience that he have had many years ago. With what looked like fear in his eyes and voice he started telling a story that happen back in the late 30’s or early 40’s. He said that he was just a boy then and remembers one late warm summer night looking out from his bedroom window and seeing lights off in the distance. Lights that he would find out later were the traveling carnival coming to town.

He then removed his wallet from his bib overalls and dug through the contents. With a shaking hand he removed an object and held it out toward me. I was told that Luna Rose had given him this Sanctum Sanctorum card. It was old and had a weird looking front, but when I turn it over I was shocked to discover ……… I can’t even explain what I saw! It was evil and the more that I stare at it; the more I am convinced that I was losing control of my senses. I felt as if I was being pulled toward a place that I had no desire to go!

My Grandfather told me that the Sanctum was a Latin word and was sometimes called Santus. It is a place where one is free from intrusion. He told of a building with many oddities and that there would appear to be more space inside that would seem from without. There were labyrinthine corridors and seemingly endless successions of rooms. Furthermore, the arrangement of room, hallways, and furniture seems to change from time to time, apparently by itself. There, are, however, a number of rooms that remain constant in location and appearance.

The Sanctum has been protected from magical invasion by an intricate, permanent spell of mystical force constructed by Luna Rose to interweave with the house's inherent energies.

When the Defenders (Investigators) met at the Sanctum, they usually confined themselves to the first floor living room area and its adjoining library. My Grandfather asked if I ever thought of being an investigator and then started asking me to imagine things……………

Well, so much for the spur of the moment story…… I can’t wait to get my hands on the Sanctum 4 Wonder Tour! ….. OH Crap….. I do have to wait!........ Come on Rick! …. LOL
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Yes, Master.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Quote:
On 2009-05-12 02:10, Magical Dimensions wrote:
I was talking to my grandfather today and asked him if he had ever heard of Luna Rose. He acted as if he has just seen a ghost and grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me close!

With what appeared to be sparks darting around in his blue eyes he pressed his face close to mine and asked, “Boy, where do you hear about Luna Rose?” I thought for a moment and told him that there was a new Sanctum effect coming out. … He threw me backwards to the floor and yelled, “You don’t know what you are dealing with! Whoever is doing this talking about the Sanctum either is in leagues with the Devil or is just lucky so far! She and the Sanctum isn’t anything to be taken lightly!”

He paused for quite some time before he spoke again. Staring off into space I could tell that he was re-living an experience that he have had many years ago. With what looked like fear in his eyes and voice he started telling a story that happen back in the late 30’s or early 40’s. He said that he was just a boy then and remembers one late warm summer night looking out from his bedroom window and seeing lights off in the distance. Lights that he would find out later were the traveling carnival coming to town.

He then removed his wallet from his bib overalls and dug through the contents. With a shaking hand he removed an object and held it out toward me. I was told that Luna Rose had given him this Sanctum Sanctorum card. It was old and had a weird looking front, but when I turn it over I was shocked to discover ……… I can’t even explain what I saw! It was evil and the more that I stare at it; the more I am convinced that I was losing control of my senses. I felt as if I was being pulled toward a place that I had no desire to go!

My Grandfather told me that the Sanctum was a Latin word and was sometimes called Santus. It is a place where one is free from intrusion. He told of a building with many oddities and that there would appear to be more space inside that would seem from without. There were labyrinthine corridors and seemingly endless successions of rooms. Furthermore, the arrangement of room, hallways, and furniture seems to change from time to time, apparently by itself. There, are, however, a number of rooms that remain constant in location and appearance.

The Sanctum has been protected from magical invasion by an intricate, permanent spell of mystical force constructed by Luna Rose to interweave with the house's inherent energies.

When the Defenders (Investigators) met at the Sanctum, they usually confined themselves to the first floor living room area and its adjoining library. My Grandfather asked if I ever thought of being an investigator and then started asking me to imagine things……………

Well, so much for the spur of the moment story…… I can’t wait to get my hands on the Sanctum 4 Wonder Tour! ….. OH Crap….. I do have to wait!........ Come on Rick! …. LOL

Spur of the moment? That was incredible. Nice!!!!
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
664 Posts

Profile of Bedford
When?
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-05-18 19:08, Bedford wrote:
When?

webpage will be up in a couple days Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Can't wait to see it!
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Beautiful anticipation. Smile
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Is it time yet?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Destination, Montana would be the place she first encountered Cornelius Hobbs. He came to her the day the Wonder Tour rolled into town.
She thought he was another seeker, but he was different. He didn’t need his fortune told. He said he knew his future, and she was there.

Hobbs asked her to be part of The Wonder Tour that night.

For the next six months she traveled across the country with the Tour, stopping in small towns bringing mysterious wherever they went.

When the Tour ended for the year Cornelius Hobbs took her to New York. He introduced Luna to a secret society, a society that would change her life forever.

Sanctum 4 The Mysterious Wonder tour is coming to town next week...
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
And I'm right behind waiting
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
816 Posts

Profile of lin
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Roth did it again! We were all focusing on the Templer which came out of nowhere and suddenly the skinny on S-4 appeared. Oh that Trickster!
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Bam! Enjoy it.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Woohoo!! Smile
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Now shipping.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
I'm cutting into the front to be first on line!
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
Denn I think you should get a free one. I will certainly be glad when you obtain this. Please be careful and handle with care, I feel Luna would have wanted it that way. Smile
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Perfect for the Luna Rose seance.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
I noticed a potential problem. On the card on the outlaw website $0.37 is printed on the card but I paid more for it. Did anyone notice this?

Kidding!! Can't wait for it to get into my hands...and my mind. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sanctum 4 -Wonder Tour (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL