We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre card to wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yannou
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of Yannou
Since Eugene Burger mentioned that this is the one trick that kept him off the streets more than any other trick, I figured it might be usefull. But how to give it a bizarre twist? I've come up with the following idea. Spectator signs a card etc, then:
"Now you may wonder why I had you sign your card. That is because I collect signed playing cards. But I usually don't have them signed by just anyone, oh no! Here, let me show you part of my collection (whip out the Mullica). These playing cards have all been signed by serial killers. Here, this one is from X, and here is one from Y (well known names). How do I get those? Well, they're on death row and you can mail them there, so that's what I do. And most of them are happy to get mail and are quite cooperative. In fact, that's what fascinates me so much about these serial killers. If you read interviews with people who knew them, they will almost always tell you how friendly, polite and totally ordinary they seemed. So you never know what dark secrets some people are hiding. Which is why I have a second collection of signed cards. These are from people that may seem normal, but about whom I have, let's say, a certain feeling. I keep these in this separate wallet over here....."
Where, of course, the spectators signed card shows up.
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
I like it. Or-the spectator's card could end up in the side of the wallet for (future) victims--?
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
]
OOps
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre card to wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL