The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Index of Magick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shanester
View Profile
Loyal user
Darlington, England
267 Posts

Profile of shanester
Hi,
I have found a site selling individual issues of Bascom Jones Magick. Since it is impossible to get the bound editions (unless anyone knows of a reprint soon) I'd like to buy ones with some of my favourite contributers in.
Is there an index anywhere?

Shanester
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Anyone find an index?

I found the site selling the magazines, and would also like to buy some Magick. But, in this economy, I can only afford about 10 issues. Therefore, I want to do a good job picking them. Primarily, I would like issues containing good billet reading methods or techniques.

Any help would be appreciated.

Elliott
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2987 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
An index was created just about every 26 issue. Anybody who has a complete file (along with the time and inclination) should be able to look things up for you.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Index of Magick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL