The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Optic Wallet - Xavier Frathely (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Originally called the Optic Wallet - by Xavier Frathely. Not sure as to why Xavier is not distributing it any longer. However, it still sells under the name Optical Wallet. I have loved this simple clever two card effect since its birth.

OPTICAL WALLET: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7GTkGIr4OE

I use this as a closer to many of my personal routines. When they want more. I'll usually say okay one more..

My Patter: I tell a story that Jack the son of a great King has snuck one of the Kings personal handmaidens into his chambers (The Nine of clubs). Knowing that the King would have the maidens head if he had ever found Jack sleeping with a commoner. Jack devised a secret way of hiding her. After the placement of the nines compromising position. The King storms in & Jack quickly hides his secret love. Never to be discovered. The trick is finished, and impacted those around.

Recover with wallet: I then openly place the blank card in the Jacks starting slot. And then with angles in mind quickly slide the back of the jack face up carefully lining everything up. I am then clean I can flash the wallet open before folding it back up and placing it back in your pocket. I suggest purchasing additional red backed blank Bicycles. That way you can use the blank card to autograph or give your number! :o)
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4395 Posts

Profile of Paul
Probably because it was a pirated item. Originally put on the market by Tony Curtis, who I bought it from years back. I believe he sold the rights to Alakazam, and I think the original is called "Meltdown". They probably supply it wholesale if you need to stock more.

Paul.
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Quote:
On 2009-05-11 10:52, Paul wrote:
Probably because it was a pirated item. Originally put on the market by Tony Curtis, who I bought it from years back. I believe he sold the rights to Alakazam, and I think the original is called "Meltdown". They probably supply it wholesale if you need to stock more.

Paul.

That doesn't surprise me, thank you for the info on that. It seems everything is pirated now days. Improvements on an idea is one thing. But, directly copying is so wrong! :o/
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Optic Wallet - Xavier Frathely (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL