The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Being interviewed.....do at home effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drosenbe0813
View Profile
Elite user
Long Island, NY
405 Posts

Profile of drosenbe0813
I am being interviewed for a local cable talk show, and would like to perform an effect that the 'audience' can do at home. I probably already have a book in my library (most of the classics) that has one, but if someone can point me in the right direction, that would be a time saver. I plan on doing a book test and probably a center tear type effect. I am the only guest, for 1/2 an hour and will also be talking about the other shows (i.e. family) that I perform, but will also be explaining my interest and ability with psychic entertainment. If anyone has pointers on what works or doesn't in a situation like this, that would be great, too. There is no audience (except the crew.) It will just be the host, and one other participant for me to play to.
By the way, I've been doing magic for ~30 years and serious mentalism for over 10.

Thanks in advance

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Being interviewed.....do at home effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL