The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 Online orders? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Is RNT2 accepting Online orders at this time?
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Did you call or send them an email and get no response?
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I cannot find a phone number on their Website, and I was having problems with their Online ordering system.

Do you or does anyone have their current phone number?
Ethan Orr
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapolis
163 Posts

Profile of Ethan Orr
I thought somebody said a while back that when the site is ready Don would send out emails to everyone who created an account. I haven't received anything, and you would think there would be some indication on the site that they were open for business.
Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
It is meant to be announced via the newsletter/RSS feed so sign up is my advice, I think Don and co are busy building up the inventory before they open...
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Hi Richard,
Thanks for inquiring into the status of RNT2.com - but I'm still not taking orders yet. I just sent you an email thru the store communications system that brings you up to date.
You just wouldn't believe how many cups I currently have and I'm working on the finishes right now...
As some recall, there were a few loud complaints about the length of time it took RNT to ship out an order in the past. I decided to hold off on launching the store's order processing and the pending grand opening until I have a satisfactory inventory IN STOCK, so no one has to wait for a finish to be applied to their order. Hard Chrome plating, for instance, is about a 6 week lead time.
I also just implemented another feature to the store that will help alleviate delays: I added "Back in Stock Notification". This feature allows me to stop taking orders for products that are out of stock (so you don't pay for something I don't have) and allows you to sign up for an email notification that the system sends you immediately when the item is "Back in Stock" - and you can do it with one click. I'm also notified when requests have been placed for Back in Stock Notification so I can easily see where my attention needs to be directed.

Pretty soon I will set real inventory quantities in the store, finalize the pricing and open the store for business, but not yet...

Don
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I don't think anyone could ask for more.

Good work!
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Ethan Orr
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapolis
163 Posts

Profile of Ethan Orr
Awesome, Don. I can't wait!
lint
View Profile
Special user
Concord, CA
967 Posts

Profile of lint
Certainly sounds on top of things.
"There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip..." -English Proverb
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1201 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Sounds like the right approach to me.........slowly but surely.

Good luck, Don.

Fortasse
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 Online orders? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL