We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Picture Of Dorian Gray (Peppers's Ghost) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

veegates
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of veegates
Hi,
I just finished my version of a Peppers Ghost Illusion. It is a variation on Neff's Frame of Life and Death. I will get a video on Youtube in the next couple of days. I am waiting for a friend who will perform it while I shoot the video. I am attaching a picture. If it doesn't load, please go to my website. The pics on the website are much higher resolution. The website is http://www.clockworkuniverse.net. The pics are on the opening page. I am hoping to get as much feedback as possible so I may make any improvements. I think this kind of illusion lends itself to be as dark as a performer would want. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks to all!!
veegates
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of veegates
I think this will work

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Picture Of Dorian Gray (Peppers's Ghost) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL