We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Graham bond (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Thought you guys may appreciate the lyrical content and the lady in white if nothing else...though that's mainly of what she's wearing, the lady on the left is just as lovely...anyway..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Kmts1L-DY

they put out a magnificent two albums did Airforce, which is the band..but the big hairy dude singing is the mighty shadow - Graham Bond...into the occult, helped kick start the R n B/Jazz thing, had ginger baker and jack bruce in his first band...he even alledgedly died under mysterious circumstances...people swore "it looked like he was pushed by an invisible hand"...rather than him jumping in front of a moving train...

Love is The Law is one of his very good albums, as is Solid Bond - we put our Magick on You...

thought I'd share...
I've asked to be banned
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17543 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've also read that Bond was quite different. Nice tune Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
rgranville
View Profile
Elite user
Boston area
462 Posts

Profile of rgranville
I love the Airforce albums - have both on vinyl and on a cd collection called Do What You Like

:banana:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Graham bond (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL