The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Problems w/Kevin Parker videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tester2006
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of tester2006
Hi, has anyone had any issues lately with Kevin Parker's download videos (Nexus, Descent, or Passing Thru)? They've been sitting on my computer for a while and I just decided to watch them recently and was unable to do so due to the DRM copy protection. I receive an error saying that login failed and my license expired or something. This was a legitimately purchased effect. I tried emailing him directly and through his website but did not receive a response.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
You may have to pay again if the licence was time limited.
tester2006
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of tester2006
It wasn't indicated as such when I bought it.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have a real issue with streaming only videos. I always make sure I can download the video to my own computer. In the rare case where that isn't possible and I still just "have" to have it, I have videotaped the video with my cellphone as a last resort.

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Problems w/Kevin Parker videos (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL