The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Pallbearers review question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17494 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Does anyone know the volume number for the February 1973 issue? (Not the book number)
It has the END GAME article I believe.
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
charlesgmorgan
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of charlesgmorgan
Volume 8 ......

Cheers ..... Charles
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17494 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks!!!!!
I will seek it out Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
charlesgmorgan
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

End Game begins on page 593.

Cheers ...... Charles
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17494 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2009-05-11 10:35, charlesgmorgan wrote:

Cheers ...... Charles

Is the magazine that big?

I'm looking for the number of the magazine itself. What issue would it be ... the number for the date above.
(Hope I'm not being confusing again)

I don't think the magazines were quite that big Smile
charlesgmorgan
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-05-11 22:12, Psychic Samurai wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-05-11 10:35, charlesgmorgan wrote:

Cheers ...... Charles

Is the magazine that big?

I'm looking for the number of the magazine itself. What issue would it be ... the number for the date above.
(Hope I'm not being confusing again)

I don't think the magazines were quite that big Smile

I have the L&L reprint version. The pages are numbered consecutively. The font for the numbering seems obviously typewritten, like the rest of the mag, so my guess is that they put consecutive page numbers on from issue #1 ... But as I say, I do not have the originals.

End Game begins on the 3rd page of that issue, and goes on to the 4th and 5th pages ... but the pages are not numbered that way. It appears in the index as "Neale's End Game" in the "MENTAL (One Man)" category ... I presume that means it is too simple minded for women. On a quick scan, I did not find it in the index for any subsequent volumes, so it seems it was not further discussed.

Cheers .... Charles
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17494 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks Charles!
A friend has the originals and we are trying to figure out which one it is (So I can buy it from him). Unfortunately the originals are not identified very well Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Pallbearers review question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL