The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cool coincidence! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
My wife and I were watching a TV show, a godawful boaring program about FBI guys, and their resident dork genius (notice how most shows have a dork genius now? They mostly suck and should die) was going to break into a brief case and he gave his basis for what code to use and he concluded the number is XXX, which is my combination and I picked it for the same reason!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4871 Posts

Profile of landmark
Birthday?
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci

Right?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci

Right?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Yeah, birthday, but the example they used was my birthday.
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
610 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
X is Roman numeral for 10, so your briefcase code is 101010
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
I was thinking 619 as it reads the same upside down.
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
The date that Marty Mcfly goes back to in the first Back To The Future is my brothers birthday, not just month and date but year as well, Nov, 5th 1955.

He died on his 34th birday Nov, 5th 1989.

NUMS
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Interesting....Guy Fawkes day....
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Was that FBI Show called "Numbers"?
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
...or "Numb3rs", for that matter?
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Yup! I think it was Numbers, that is one of the few shows I can watch without ranting and raving how bad it sucks. My wife prohibited me from watching Cold Case (worse popular show on TV) or Criminal Mind (has there ever been a group of people so boring who never speak over each other in history?).
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Really? I'd think that you'd like House, MagicSanta. Seems you'd get along quite well with him.
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
I had Santa pegged as a NCIS man himself.
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
We all laugh as House blatantly insults and belittles patients. We get the same thing from Santa as he tears into Michaelmystic I say they're brothers.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I looooove NCIS (though I crack up when I see their offices and what they do, NCIS people I knew dressed like enlisted guys and tried to sell pot), best show on TV, even better than 24. I've never seen House. I watch NCIS, Bones, and 24 religiously, since losing my mind I've not watched any sitcoms, in fact I'm not sure what sitcoms are on.

On the good side I should be getting more rational. Seems stress retriggered my old post tramatic stress and I'm getting help with it. I was starting to want to hurt people physically again and ratted myself out. Michael Mystic was the last straw with his writing. Pushed me over the edge so to speak.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Santa,

House just finished it's 5th season so if you can start with the 1st and work your way through I think you might get a kick out of it! I'm a HUGE House fan, have 4 of the 5 seasons on disc, watch the re runs and marathons! My wife is very up to date with NCIS and although I watch and enjoy it, I'm not up to speed! Gibbs and Abby are my faves with Ducky in close contention! I long for the day when McGee b*tch slaps Tony!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I didn't see any of the shows I watch until I visited my father (who is the responsibility of our very one Landmark at the moment) and he turned me onto it. Like I said, I remember NCIS as being little punks trying to sell pot and you had to be an idiot not to know they were not real enlisted guys and I didn't see how they could do a series on pot selling punks. Abby is my favorite character, in fact I like all of them, which is rare for me. I'll try House.

There is a show called the Real NCIS if you want to see how different they are from the show. JAG was another one. The Norfolk Naval Base JAG headquarters was on the same street as the training buildings and they didn't have the comfy digs like the show had. I still hate Cold Case (I'm not allowed to watch it with my wife) and I'd like to take that dork from Criminal Minds, cut his hair, then beat him to death with a log.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Good ol' Norfolk! I was stationed at the Amphib base for just over 3 years! Live on Oceanside down by the Thirsty Camel and the old wooden roller coaster!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cool coincidence! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL