The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Please can you help me source this trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Hi Guys

I'm hoping that some of you may be able to help me source a a packet trick by reading the following description. I don't know the name but believe that it was a Nick Trost release.

You show the spectator 3 cards, one with a womens head, one with the womans middle and another woth the womens hips. you ask the specator to keep an eye on the head/face card but they always pick the middle. you then proceed to put all 3 cards together and they form a picture of a hourses face.

Does anyone know the name of this trick/effect. Also do you know any dealers in the UK that stock it.

Thanks for all your help.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4395 Posts

Profile of Paul
Horsin Around by Nick Trost. Re-released by L & L Publishing several years back.

Paul.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5392 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
In addition to L&L, it is also written up in the recently released Subtle Card Creations, volume 2.
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Thanks Paul and Magic Guy, that's the effect I'm after. Now all I have to do is source it or buy volume 2 of Subtle Card Creations.
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
Available here as well as other shops:

https://midwestmagic.net/shop/item.asp?itemid=7012
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Thanks for all your help on this guys, I've finally managed to get this on order so I should have it within the next weekor two.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Please can you help me source this trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL