The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Revolution ring Flight (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
SmaltrabTheAverage
View Profile
New user
Waiting for a positive comment from Pegasus for
60 Posts

Profile of SmaltrabTheAverage
Sorry to bring up an old thread, not sure where else to post.

I've had this, and it's incredible. Really great device, but the DVD freezes on the lecture 30 seconds in, and I was looking forward to seeing the handling with the bonsalope ending which I also ordered.

Would anyone have an online link to the video they would be willing to PM me?

I would of course be happy to prove my purchase.
I'll email Propdog in the meantime, but that's the one thing I was really looking forward to!

Cheers.
RevConfused
View Profile
New user
Yorkshire, UK
65 Posts

Profile of RevConfused
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2009, Bonz wrote:
You will also receive a different line that you can interchange if you should find that the current line squeaks against your pants.

Regards

Dave Bonsall

Sorry to necro an old post, but, this is quite possibly the funniest thing I'd read all year! Made me spit beer across the desk.
Howser
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Howser
Before I purchased this effect it wasn't clear enough to me that there is a big chance the gimmick will be loud sometimes. which led me to never do the trick unless there is quite some ambient noise around me
Charles Gaff
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Charles Gaff
I can be loud, but with the right clothing combination, ambient noise and patter it seems to go off well.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
My personal opinion is that even though this is without doubt one of the best ring flight effects on the market I would never use a reel when borrowing a ring from a spectator there are just to many horror stories of things going wrong, I prefer to have full control of the ring at all times.
Charles Gaff
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Charles Gaff
The tension is right for rings. In regards to horror stories, can anyone say they personally had a ring flight revolution damage a ring?
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
I love mine.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I think common sense can be applied here. Just don't ask to borrow diamonds, rubies, or any gem stone set finger rings. Stick with wedding bands and the like.

One of my lady friends, loved rings, especially old rings. She has a gold ring, that was worn so much, that the ring portion, was worn down to a 1/16th of an inch. It would bend out shape just by her wearing it, and taking it on an off, but she cherished it so much.

When I was married over 30 years ago, my wife went to the fabric store, she looked though a large amount of fabric. When she got home, she noticed that the diamond was no longer on the 3 prongs. Seems they do become loose over time. There is no way, that diamond could be found among all those bolts of fabric.

If the owner sees something is wrong with the ring when it is returned, you are liable for the replacement or repair of the ring. Don't make them sue you and go to court, as that will just cost you more in the long run.
danieltirado
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of danieltirado
Amacing device, love at first sight guys with it, totally recommend it!
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
695 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Revisiting this after 8 years. What do you do if you already have a key fob that looks like the one that comes with the product? Two seems bulky and hard to explain, and holding separate keys seems silly.
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
Jason Simonds
View Profile
Veteran user
Pensacola, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Jason Simonds
Quote:
On May 24, 2023, rockthemike wrote:
Revisiting this after 8 years. What do you do if you already have a key fob that looks like the one that comes with the product? Two seems bulky and hard to explain, and holding separate keys seems silly.

Have two keychains. One has your real car key. The other is your keychain for performing. Don't pull out your real keychain when you are performing. Move it to a bag or some other place, to free up pocket space.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3511 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On May 24, 2023, rockthemike wrote:

Carry them in different pockets.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Revolution ring Flight (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL