The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lex Schoppi - New Quick Change Project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hcs
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany, Magdeburg
367 Posts

Profile of hcs
Lex Schoppi from Lex & Alina finished a new project. The 2nd volume of his "Quick Change"-book has been edited and will be released quite soon.

It is really a great project with more then a hundred pages and new ideas. Lex has done a great job teaching his material.
Melencolia I - Magic Squares for the Mental Entertainer * Smart Methods for 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 Magic Squares * 148 A4-pages
hcs
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany, Magdeburg
367 Posts

Profile of hcs
Is there any Quick Change Team who will start at FISM in Beijing?
Lex Schoppi IMHO don't starts in Beijing.
Melencolia I - Magic Squares for the Mental Entertainer * Smart Methods for 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 Magic Squares * 148 A4-pages
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
The second Quick Change will be released first in the German language in a limited number only. It will then be translated into English and released generally.

I have the manuscript in my hands - some great work and for the first time many costumes for women are covered (something which Quick Change and my own "Time for a Change?" only touch on).
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

http://www.magic2wear.com
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Quote:
On 2009-05-17 11:38, LeeAlex2002 wrote:
The second Quick Change will be released first in the German language in a limited number only. It will then be translated into English and released generally.

I have the manuscript in my hands - some great work and for the first time many costumes for women are covered (something which Quick Change and my own "Time for a Change?" only touch on).

I really admire your work. Any chance you will be releasing a costume chsnge DVD? Smile
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
George,

I am not sure if you are addressing me or Lex here (I don't want to hijack the thread!).

There are plans to release "Time for a Change?" as a DVD, but this is an ongoing project at the moment, and I cannot tell when this might be released.
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

Joel G
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Joel G
I was wondering if anyone can comment on the "Quick Change Bowtie" routine. I am thinking about using this in my act but have no prior experience with Quick Change attire. Does the Quick Change Bowtie work as easily as it appears from videos that I have seen? Would this be something that one could learn to do with no prior experience using Quick Change attire? If anyone has used this, soes it get a good audience response?
Thanks
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
Joel,

I have PM'ed you. You can also do a search on here; I am sure this has been discussed soemwhere.
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lex Schoppi - New Quick Change Project (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL