The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel -- The Tail of the Missing Cat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
Criss Angel -- The Tail of the Missing Cat
Posted May 15th 2009 9:15AM by TMZ Staff

Criss Angel is in the middle of a serious hostage situation -- and the hostage is a cute little kitty cat.

The Vegas magician is accused of taking a fluffy lil' feline belonging to fellow Vegas showman Jeff Beacher -- and now Beacher is getting his lawyers involved in an attempt to get his pet back.

In a strongly-worded letter fired off to Angel, Beacher accuses Angel of jacking the animal from a friend who was supposed to be watching the cat while Beacher mourned the death of his father.

Beacher claims Angel not only refuses to give it back -- but worse yet, he says the "Mindfreak" taunted him about the cat on the phone with comments like, "I took your cat ... he lives with me now ... the cat no longer likes you ... the cat and I have become close friends."

Now Beacher demands the safe return of the cat -- plus "the value of the use of his cat during the period of detention."
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Someone needs to remind him of the definition of "catnap" Smile
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
bodybyfood
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of bodybyfood
Did you also hear that this cat burglery happend two years ago?
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Can you say cheap publicity stunt?

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
MLDupree
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of MLDupree
Lets all just take a Cat Nap and forget about it.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20040 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I think Criss is fading nicely into the past, but people insist on putting drivel like this up so it keeps his name about. Not for the general public mind you.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5691 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Does that make Criss a "Cat Burglar"?

This deserves to be news?

Come on....
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
cmdash24
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of cmdash24
Wow Criss Angel what a arrogant ****. Poor cat it's probably being forced to watch his DVD set as we speak.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel -- The Tail of the Missing Cat (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL