The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Coin Envelope for Busch Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rickreation
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of rickreation
Hello all,

I want to buy some good coin evelopes with the right "traits" for Richard Busch's
"Special Delivery" from Peek Performances. If any of you have forgotten, this is his ungimmicked drawing duplication effect towards the beginning of the book where a peek is obtained while asking someone to lick the envelope. Can't say much more than that.

Any one here know of a good brand/type that works well for this?

Rick

(I'm going to email RB right now too, as he probably would know as well, but your input will be great too.)
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Go to any big paper products company or large office supply store and ask for REAL manila envelopes. The usual envelopes you buy are not Manila envelopes. They are darker and a brown shade while Mania's are closer to a yellowish-vanilla color.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
Greg.

could you clarify your post, I don't' understand it.
numberjay
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of numberjay
Maybe moving this discussion in Inner Thoughts?

Numberjay
rickreation
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of rickreation
Quote:
On 2009-05-16 13:00, Greg Arce wrote:
Go to any big paper products company or large office supply store and ask for REAL manila envelopes. The usual envelopes you buy are not Manila envelopes. They are darker and a brown shade while Mania's are closer to a yellowish-vanilla color.

Greg

That's exactly the problem I found.

Good to know, thanks Greg

Rick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Coin Envelope for Busch Effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL