The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » No touch punch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi guys . Ok this ones wierd, I've Been working with a friend in the south of England who's a 7th dan martial artist you know Bruce van dam type, Anyway he told me of this instructor in THE USA that apparently knocks people out without touching them even CNN intervieved him.Have you seen this THERES ALOT ON YOU TUBE. Well I WEED MYSELF LAUGHING ,what he is using is suggestion and can only do it to his students in his dojo.Its realy funny to watch.There's a grand master whos put up a large some of money that if anyone can hit him they can have the spoils.This new student to the class didn't know about the no touch punch thus having no belief in it.Off he went face to face with the master and beat the crap out of him. Ill try and find the clip for you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeacZwl2pbg I recon it was his smelly arm pits that kept them abay. see what you think. Cheers mark
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
There are loads of these Mark. The best one is george dillman I went down this route of investigation for quite a long time here are the best ones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSzSflkns8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK4eXZ2I3sU

And these Religious No touch Knockouts are great. Benny Hinn is amazing LOL YOU GOTTA WATCH THESE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7q0xynqcC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THRKrXMDHss

Enjoy!!!!!

;)
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Thanks for them ,i don't know which one of them is more stupid.I think ill get 5000 yen together and kick his butt. He didn't have the common sense to block, and he's the master!

whats the world comming to ?
Cheers Mark
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi .I thought it was Benny hill not Benny hinn ,it was funny ,made my night . Cheers Mark
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
HAHAAHAH Benny Hill LOL... like you said what the hell is this world coming to!!!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
You want to learn about the dynamics of group hypnosis study Benny Hinn.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi Ant hope your well.Im fully aware of the dynamics of group hypnosis And these muppet preachers that con the poor people out of their cash, they are just leaches on this planet, that's my point.Its more like mass hysteria than hypnosis , although it is the latter.
The world would be far greater off with out religion .(Power, greed, money) .
Cheers Mark
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
Mark its a fine line isn't it. Religion helps a lot of people through there lives and does indeed help people overcome things and gives them a reason to live.

If they were just to remove all the bullsh!t and just teach people about how to think, how to control there minds that's all it would take. A lesson of Personal Mind control in schools as we grew up/grow up would make a big difference.

Anyway back to the subject in hand. This again is a fine line I think there may be some truth to some of this Chi/Energy stuff.. but I am not sure...

IF perhaps enough people believed something was true, maybe that in itself would make it true.

This is an interesting one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20428 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2009-05-17 10:20, MagicJono wrote:
Mark its a fine line isn't it. Religion helps a lot of people through there lives and does indeed help people overcome things and gives them a reason to live.

If they were just to remove all the bullsh!t and just teach people about how to think, how to control there minds that's all it would take. A lesson of Personal Mind control in schools as we grew up/grow up would make a big difference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8

Why IS IT that people automatically dismiss things they do not believe so quickly.?

Why so dismissive? People find reasons to do good things for others and you are so quick to dismiss them as bullspit? How condecending do you want to be?

Maybe some who are free thinkers think that your spouting crap you have been taught, ALMOST LIKE A RELIGION.

I think a little more respect for people's belief would be in order is all I am saying.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
Sure Danny maybe I should think more before I speak. Are you religious? if you don't mind me asking

And of course the above is just my opinion we are all entitled to that. I myself have studied many religions over many years and my opinion is based on that, not just a closed mind dismissal as you suggest.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20428 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Wheather or not I am religious is not important. The condecending attitude to people who are is just wrong.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
Is neither right or wrong Danny that again is just your opinion and I respect that. Lets not have a religious debate, what ever makes people happy is good I guess. Thanks
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20428 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I have no intention of debating religion, which is why I said it didn't matter.

Sometimes we just do not know how things sound.

Example people constantly ask about "past lives" and other sorts fo things. Wheather you believe them or not, it is best to at least be respectful.

No harm no foul, and yes avoiding the "religous debate" is best for everyone I think.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
Nice one mate, I was thinking I may have to get you with a no touch knockout Smile
Mark Davies
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Mark Davies
Hi Mj I watched the jon chang vid , interesting,I supose there are two ways of looking at it.
1) He's A great magician and illusionist.
2)He has got some awsome energy.

I have seen many magicians pull off most of his effects.Back to CHI , my point was that the martial artists doing the no touch punch cannot do it on any one else bar their students.
Far as Religion is concerned if it works for you and makes you happy ,good on you.I just detest the Idiots swindling money off the poor for their beliefs.
Now ive had my little rant I'm off to church and say a few hail Marys .
Cheers Mark
MagicJono
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of MagicJono
Yes Mark that John Chang one has not been debunked. I have been confused by this for years and have experienced somethings first hand. Having said that I am still not convinced. I may have to find another teacher soon, one that I have had no prior contact with, meet him with no prior talking and just say "do it"

Surely someone who could produce Chi would of passed the 1 million dollar challenge by now
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Loads of people, mainly Martial Arts "Masters", do this in my country, Malaysia.

I personally think it's all just hypnosis, dressed up to be whatever they believe it to be...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
JohnRaven
View Profile
New user
East Coast, USA
66 Posts

Profile of JohnRaven
I am religious, and yet I recognize that religions have been using hypnotic principles, mind control, torture and all sorts of other methods throughout the centuries (Spanish Inquisition, Witch Trials anyone?)

I personally have no problem with using hypnosis, etc. in religion or in any other experience... so long as there's full disclosure. I think the aim of MOST religions is to help people and hypnosis can go a long way to doing that. But don't ever claim that results achieved by hypnosis is DIVINE INTERVENTION.

Sure, God created hypnosis... in fact, it's first mentioned in Genesis, God put Adam into a deep sleep and then took a rib from his side to make woman.

But I find exception with people who use hypnosis to take away a bit free will or manipulate people into believing God has given them divine powers, when they are using something available to ANYONE.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
Quote:
On 2009-06-26 07:15, JohnRaven wrote:
Sure, God created hypnosis... in fact, it's first mentioned in Genesis, God put Adam into a deep sleep and then took a rib from his side to make woman.

I assume you also do stand-up John, am I correct?
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » No touch punch (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL