The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalcraft e-store re-opened (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Well after a bout with what seemed to be an electronic version of the Swine Flu...my computer seems to have fully recovered.[Thanks to the help of some generous and knowledgeable Café members].

Thank-you for your patience,and also your interest in my humble offerings.

I have added a couple of new creations.Please e-mail for availability of the 'unique' items[pendulums] before placing an order.

Once again,I would like to thank Luke Shield for his superb work.

Thanks also to Gabe for his very nice comments on the first thread.

My best.
Rich
http://www.imentalism.com/mentalcraft/
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1480 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Rich, thanks.

I just received some pendulums from Rich this week and they are beautiful. At first I was really holding out for the spirit glass pendulum, that is until I received my chicken foot and alligator claw/crystal ball pendulums.

I know this may not be up everyones alley, but I absolutely LOVE them. Actually I'm amazed they made it through Australian customs. I thought sending bio parts through the post was iffy - apparently not.

Take a look, you won't be disappointed.

Luke
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you Luke. I hope you enjoy using your pendulums.

Re-opening special:For a limited time anyone purchasing one or more pendulums will receive a free dry erase 'fill in your own parameter's' Pendulum Chart and Dowsing Instruction sheet.[$7.95 value].

This is a very handy item that fits in your pocket.Sorry about the bad photo.[It looks much nicer in person]

http://tinyurl.com/o45ngx

My best.
Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
The free offer above will run through Midnite Monday 5/25.* I have decided to sweeten the offer by also including an Expo 'Click' Dry Erase Marker.This is a great Marker that allows for one handed operation.[no cap to mess with Smile]

If you just wish to purchase the Chart and Dowsing instruction sheet[$7.95],an Expo 'click' Marker will also be included.

Happy dowsing.
Rich
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1399 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Ordered...

Thanks Rich.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Just a reminder.The special offer ends tonite Monday 6/25 at Midnite.

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalcraft e-store re-opened (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL