The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Scrub a dub (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I done a search on the Café for a review of the effect and could not find one in detail. if anyone uses this effect could you post a review. I am thinking about purchasing it but would like to read a review first. take care and God bless.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
You're talking about the trick where you have three dirty hanks, put them into a tote-style change bag with some pegs and pieces of clothes-line, and they come out clean and pegged onto the line?

Not much to tell.
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
That the one. I was looking for a review before I placed a order. the effect is pretty straight forward I was just wanting some feedback. take care and God bless.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I've owned this for over 20 years and love to perform it! Nothing to replace, truly packs flat, zero setup time (ready to go out of the case), colorful and flashy. The pop-open change bag is good too, makes the effect look larger at the conclusion when the hanks (attached to the "clothesline") fly up into the air and you catch it and make the big (applause position) display.

I think this may have been a DTC (Dan Tong) product. Bought mine from Hank Lee's way back when.

Steve
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
785 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
I agree with Steve. I have used it for yrs with comedy, gospel, peer pressure in my Anti-drug show. Great trick-Rev Bill
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Thanks for all of the help. yes this is a don tong product I will be ordering one soon. take care and God bless.
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
Dan Tong, not Don. He is a great guy, master performer, creates incredible effects, and lives just up the road from me....

:)

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Hit the wrong key on my computer. should have read dan tong. thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Scrub a dub (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL