The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Shoot Ogawa Lecture - Peoria, IL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
Greg McNeil Peoria,Illinois
296 Posts

Profile of geemack
The Peoria Magicians Assembly will host a lecture by Shoot Ogawa on Monday evening, June 15, 2009. The lecture will be held at the Par-A-Dice Hotel at 21 Blackjack Blvd in East Peoria, Illinois. It starts at 7:00pm. The fee for this lecture will be $25. If you're coming from out of town, please let me know in advance so I can get you set up with directions and food/lodging information.

Here's a PDF file with the basic information... Shoot Ogawa Lecture

Greg McNeil
geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of geemack
Three more weeks until this lecture.

Greg
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
You are in for a treat. Shoot is one of the best guys out there. Cards, coins, ropes, etc... ANYTHING!!... he is a master of it.

On top of all that he's one of the nicest guys on the planet.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Shoot and I just got back from china...actually shoot, megul puta, henry evans, lenert green and rocco.....an amazing time nd I got to watch shoot work every night for 3 weeks...hes a fantastic performer...GO TO SEE HIM WORK! one of the very bext and hes also a great guy...i love shoot

kozmo
geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of geemack
Just a couple more weeks until this lecture. Looks like we should have a decent turnout. If anyone figures to attend, let me know in advance and I'll fill you in on any plans to get together before and/or after the lecture.

Greg
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
If you guys don't turn out for this theres something really really wrong with you...this guy is the man!!! PERIOD!!! hes just wonderful....COME ON MAN!!! Do you love magic?...this guy IS magic
geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of geemack
Thanks for your recommendation, Ted. This lecture is just a week away. There are people coming from as far away as St. Louis. It should be a good one. If you haven't made up your mind about this yet, now's the time!

Greg
geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of geemack
See you all here in Peoria on Monday evening!

Greg
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Oooooh you guys are in for a treat. Shoot was just in Kansas City for an IBM lecture and then showed up at an SYM meeting too. It was a real treat and he really is one of the nicest guys. And his magic - WOW.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Shoot is the man...i love shoots stuff...hes just a wonderful sweet performer....go to this lecture
geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of geemack
This was an excellent lecture by a world class magician. If you missed it, you missed it. If you get another chance to see Shoot sometime, somewhere, don't miss it again!

Greg
magicdrums
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magicdrums
Yes!!!! he cam 2 our sym and he is my faverite close up magician .....I love his ninja rings routine and his coin routines I am trying 2 get all of his magic dvds

he helped me with my manipulation act he is the best
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Shoot lectured last night at the Wunderground West in Garden City, Michigan. The room was filled to capacity. Shoot did an outstanding job. His lecture was very diverse. Shoot included stand-up magic, close-up magic, card magic, coin magic, thimble magic, and more. Phew!!!

The lecture was very well received. If Shoot comes your way, DON'T MISS THE LECTURE. A great performer! A true gentleman! A wonderful lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Shoot Ogawa Lecture - Peoria, IL (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL