The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Midwest Magic Shop in Genii June 2009 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
655 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
Great article on Midwest Magic and Tim Felix in the June 2009 Genii. Tim's good friend of many years, Jim Steinmeyer, did his usual outstanding job on the article. Thanks to both Mr. Steinmeyer and Richard Kaufman.

Make sure to stop on by for a visit. If it's on a Saturday I'll be there with all the usual suspects! For starters ask about "Oiater", "In The Hands Wild Card" and "The Shadow Knows".

Remember the next Hot Dog Day is June 20 !

http://www.midwestmagic.net
David Franklin
View Profile
New user
Jonesborough, TN
76 Posts

Profile of David Franklin
Yes, this was a fantastic acticle! I would love to see this become something of a regular feature. The brick and mortar (real) magic shops are great and have so much more to offer than the online web-shops. Midwest looks amazing. I'm a long way from Chicago but Midwest makes just one more reason to vist the windy city. I would really like to make it up there this summer. And preferably on a Saturday!
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
655 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
Hey David:

If you do make it to the Windy City we'd love to see you at the shop. Great place and a fun place to hang out. Look forward to seeing you there someday.- Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Midwest Magic Shop in Genii June 2009 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL