The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Slim King does it again... (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
All,

Once again our own Slim King is ahead of the fray, check it out:

Here are some uncanny predictions from our own "Slim King". These predictions were filmed a week before the Ripley's Believe It or Not show in St. Augustine.

Prediction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7pLdJpz8......nel_page

Result:
Two weeks after this Prediction and AFTER the Ripley's show Will Ferrell releases CRYSTAL ADVENTURE !!!!!
http://www.everyjoe.com/files/2009/04/la......ture.jpg

Here is the live show archived at Shadow's in the Dark Radio ....
http://www.shadows24.com/archives_2009/s......t_26.mp3

Jeremiah Greer selected any famous person's name. A Totally Random selection. Slim had predicted W. F. as the initials and probably the first name was WILL. Apparently, people had commented on the prediction well before the actual show and folks on the show were directed to the video prediction in the chat room even BEFORE the show was over. Jeremiah had also randomly selected a future (Out of 500) for Will Ferrell that included the an association with CRYSTAL. Slim King said this many times on the prediction video.

HHHHMMMMM!

Slim King does it again. Maybe he does have "the gift".

Sean
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1918 Posts

Profile of DT3
Go Slim Go!

I love how he keeps his presentations so topical. Lesson to be learned there.

D
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
He really did work this one and it is so far beyond what most can do.

But that does not keep them from pitching stones.
I say if ya think you can do it to.

Step up and have at it.

Jim

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
He just accepted my offer to work as a sort of promotional front/lead man for The Midnight Carnival of Wonder.

Best Wishes,

Jim

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3348 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Awesome! Good luck with the Midnight Carnival of Wonder!
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Good luck with your show!

Cheers,

Chris
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
When coupled with the Brodaway Calls Prediction and the Somali Pirates Prediction that makes THREE Smile
Life is good !!!!!!!
:dancing:
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1477 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Way to go Slim!
Self concept is destiny..
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks!!!!! It is my hope that more and more mentalist dedicate a certain portion of their planning to doing it for "Real"... When that happens, who can deny it !!!!!!!!! Smile

Is that dream quotation yours? I love it Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
stashu
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of stashu
I am shocked by Psychic Samurai's ability to predict things so accurately.
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Is the quotation which is my signature considered a prediction too?

Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
KBLV
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
188 Posts

Profile of KBLV
Just curious...which studio released Crystal Adventure?
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Shhh.
- entity
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2009-10-13 22:09, KBLV wrote:

I would imagine that it would be associated with the films release. The film "Land of the Lost" is also the second part of the prediction.

The area of Finances .... The film was the BIGGEST FINANCIAL DISASTER Universal had this year Smile

There was absolutely no way to know that either Smile (The prediction was made Before the release)

Please remember .. the selection of the celebrities name was totally at the will of Jeremiah Greer and he spoke about how and why he freely picked Will Ferrell. He could have honestly selected anyone he chose to. ANYONE Smile
mkmager
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of mkmager
Quote:
On 2009-10-13 23:19, Psychic Samurai wrote:
Quote:

I would imagine that it would be associated with the films release. The film "Land of the Lost" is also the second part of the prediction.

The area of Finances .... The film was the BIGGEST FINANCIAL DISASTER Universal had this year Smile

There was absolutely no way to know that either Smile (The prediction was made Before the release)

Please remember .. the selection of the celebrities name was totally at the will of Jeremiah Greer and he spoke about how and why he freely picked Will Ferrell. He could have honestly selected anyone he chose to. ANYONE Smile

Wait a minute...

I'm still kind of new to this forum...Um, Psychic Samurai, are you speaking to the power of the effect that you created or do you really have psychic abilities?
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
Who knows??

He certianly has predicted things in advance.

Ask him to Roshambo you and see for yourself!

SHO BAM RO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

M
mkmager
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of mkmager
Quote:
On 2009-10-14 09:10, Matthew Shepherd wrote:
Who knows??

He certianly has predicted things in advance.

Ask him to Roshambo you and see for yourself!

SHO BAM RO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

M

Sounds great! I would love to be Roshamboed, whatever that is.

Make a believer of me Smile
Matthew Townsend
View Profile
Inner circle
1302 Posts

Profile of Matthew Townsend
It hurts like hell! Ure brain will be asking for mercy by the time he is done with you!

But it sure is a friggin good effect!

M
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2009-10-14 09:07, mkmager wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wait a minute...

I'm still kind of new to this forum...Um, Psychic Samurai, are you speaking to the power of the effect that you created or do you really have psychic abilities?

Despite it's unpopularity amongst certain Pseudo-Skeptics, I DO ... and I repeat ... I DO make Amazing Predictions that come true!!!!!

I have done so on several large internet forums in real time for all to see RIGHT BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES!!!!

(It's very upsetting to some folks Smile )
mkmager
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of mkmager
Quote:
On 2009-10-14 21:19, Psychic Samurai wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-10-14 09:07, mkmager wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wait a minute...

Despite it's unpopularity amongst certain Pseudo-Skeptics, I DO ... and I repeat ... I DO make Amazing Predictions that come true!!!!!

I have done so on several large internet forums in real time for all to see RIGHT BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES!!!!

(It's very upsetting to some folks Smile )

Wow! That is awesome. Congrats! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Slim King does it again... (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL