The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Best coin Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nick vassil
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of nick vassil
What do you think is the best one to buy & learn?
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
831 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Honestly, I personally think the best matrixes are those of sleight of hand. Some are easy to do and some are a little difficult, but when it comes down to it, I think that they are better. Plus they're cheap, you don't have to pay anything for them hahaha.
-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
As a now defunct record company K-Tell used to say, "...buy the original and the best." Hard to get since it is out of print there are still available in some shops that familiar white, blue and red cover of the circuit board and the unmistakable title Matrix by Al Schneider on the cover.

I've always been somwhat partial to that cover since I did the design and original artwork for it. He also printed it in Genii magazine in a two part series. I took the photos that were used to make the line drawings for that article. (you brag where you can).

You can do it anywhere anytime with borrowed coins and cards.

Stick to the classics, you can't go wrong.
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4835 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Nick,
You mite Take A look At my stuff! I have both Gaffed and Ungaffed Matrix stuff!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
Dean dill's stuff is great
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
Leppy
View Profile
Regular user
Eden Prairie, MN
161 Posts

Profile of Leppy
I agree with Mr. Tougas. I recently was fortunate enough to attend a lecture by Al Schneider a few months ago and saw first hand how powerful it can be.
I have seen several versions and different kickers, but I still theink the original is the best. Especially with the subtleties and explanations of Mr. Schneider.

Patrick
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Schneider's is amazing and original.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
atrudo
View Profile
Regular user
New Hampshire
192 Posts

Profile of atrudo
I think that the original matrix as taught by Ammar is the best one. I think it becomes too cluttered if you start using shells or gimicked coins.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Dean dills tonight show matrix ! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Best coin Matrix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL