The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » New Multiplying Bottles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

REV BILL
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Burnie Maryland
1028 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Has anyone seen or used the new Kandu NRG energy multiplying bottles thru Hocus Pocus?
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2555 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
The web page made me smile.

"Want to do the MULTIPLYING BOTTLES but don't want to spend $300.00 - $600.00? Look no further!" ...and immediately below it is an ad for another set of multiplying bottles for $60 less.

Neal
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
REV BILL
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Burnie Maryland
1028 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Again I ask, Has anyone seen or used the new Kandu NRG energy multiplying bottles thru Hocus Pocus?
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1574 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I am interested in knowing about these as well. They are beautiful and more believable than any of the ones I have seen.

Patrick
Thom Bliss
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern California
269 Posts

Profile of Thom Bliss
I saw a set of Comedy bottle and glass at a brick and mortar shop

I was not impressed at all. They are plastic, don’t look much like bottles, and there is a
big difference in size between the largest and smallest. I can’t say for sure, but I believe
the NRG Multiplying Bottles are simply three sets of these, with new labels. (I doubt that
you get all 6 tubes and all six glasses.)

If so, you’d probably be better off buying three sets of the Comedy bottle and glass and even
better off buying one set of eight metal bottles and a matching set of three.

On the plus side of the Comedy bottle and glass. On the set I saw, the labels were not
attached, so it should be easy to replace them. Also the place where the label goes was
recessed, making it easy to get the label on straight and perhaps protecting the label
against wear. The red rings around the top of the glasses look tacky, but should make the
glasses more visible.

Thom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » New Multiplying Bottles (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL