The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » This is posted else where but .... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalwishes
View Profile
Regular user
Hickory, NC
143 Posts

Profile of magicalwishes
I think this is proper area for it ... a fellow member posted about a new effect out. Check it out ....

VcosNJ
Inner circle
1025 Posts Posted: May 18, 2009 8:32am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This just in from Chastain Criswell! Coin magic at its best!

"As an ongoing project, I have decided to let everyone know about these special new coin sets. These coins will change the face of coin magic forever. Imagine doing Spell Bound with one coin! How about crystal clear, squeaky clean, un-detectable transpositions? And the ultimate version of the age old classic "Three Fly" using three very different coins? No Shells, No Slippery Sams, No Extra Coins, and No pulls! It is possible with these coins! Stay tuned for more information and the release of magics newest phenomenon, Cartel Coins!!!"

Cartel Coins - http://www.magicbyenigma.com/cartel

I don't know how to transfer post from one area to another sorry Smile
Magic1man
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Magic1man
Looks great! Any Idea what price range this will be available at?
magicalwishes
View Profile
Regular user
Hickory, NC
143 Posts

Profile of magicalwishes
He mentioned something in the newsletter about not being real sure but it he gave a range ... between 100 and 200 dollars.

SAY YA REALLY SOOOOW!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » This is posted else where but .... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL