We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Can a haircut be an assault? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Ardmac
View Profile
New user
Gippsland Vic. Australia
20 Posts

Profile of Ardmac
[quote]On 2009-05-24 21:10, Chance wrote:
Still stupid. I guess in an elementary school room rubber bands or paper clips were impossible to come by? It just HAD to be scissors, right? As though the TA had the authority to begin with? What would happen if that kid's mom decided to grab the TA and remove a chunk at the next parent-teacher conference? Man alive if that ever happened to a kid of mine....
And JoeJoe wrote,...[She can think whatever she wants ... she has no right to cut someone's hair without their consent. Even the school itself has acknowledged what she did was wrong by suspending her. You are the only one that doesn't get it. You and the TA. /quote]
Guys,... Anyone with just a little integrity has to applauded the passionate, empathetic defence of the Childs rights by JoeJoe & Chance
In opposition of these excellent values, it appears,..RS1963 is a little short of the 'negative attention' he craves, and gets it by being controversial.
The TA didn't care, - RS1963 doesn't care about the Childs rights/feelings..
Having no conscience, empathy or, not even just plain good manners in consideration of this kiddie, clearly shows the shallowness of some of humankind.
We can use such negative, potentially destructive personality traits to remind us strongly, exactly why we have to be so carefull with, just who is in contact with, and who can adversly affect the bodies and the feelings of our children !!
I do hope the TA and RS1963 are not in positions of trust or continued contact with other peoples children. - I'd back up Chance in what he doesn't say, if anyone with similar contrary beliefs were to affect my children so callosuly.
Both TA & RS1963 have shown, or loudly state, they just don't care about how those children may be affected by the actions, words of adults like themselves, entrusted in magic shows, or school with the mind and feelings of our young.
Let those "Unusual adults" have their feelings. After all,... it's their right. - Just don't let them near your children.
I would not hire either of them now that they have shown who they are. I have my rigts not to hire, also to let my freinds know just who is around their children.
IF you can fill the unforgiving minute
with 60 seconds worth of distance run then yours is the Earth & everything that's in it,..
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2009-05-23 12:27, MagicSanta wrote:
I like Randy. He has stick to-itness.

Me too. I want to meet him and cut his hair when he isn't looking.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Can a haircut be an assault? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL