The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Effects to put in an ordinary book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daghank
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of daghank
Ive been using a book for an ungimmicked book test and another routine from PS2. I am going to work on it to use it also for Greg Arce's freestyle book test.

My question is,I want to add more effects in this ordinary book,are there any other effects that can be performed by modifying this book?
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Quote:
On 2009-05-22 17:27, daghank wrote:
Ive been using a book for an ungimmicked book test and another routine from PS2. I am going to work on it to use it also for Greg Arce's freestyle book test.

My question is,I want to add more effects in this ordinary book,are there any other effects that can be performed by modifying this book?

I'm just wondering if you're venturing into the land of "Over-Kill" here.

The Freestyle Book Test is, IMO, the mentalist equivilent of a Swiss Army Knife, in that there are so many gaffs that Greg has built into the effect that, with the exception of MOAB, there really isn't any need for any other test.

The various gaffs that Greg and Co. have devised to be used in the FS test are so great in number that, once the book is gaffed, the instructions by the way are extremely "Reuben Friendly", you will have at least a dozen options to use; all from a single book of your choice.
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Effects to put in an ordinary book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL