The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Virus scan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Hi! I noticed the computer I am using doesn't have security on it (genius I know). I saw you guys referenced sites that can scan for virus' or those worm thingies, could you please post again as I could not find it? I want to scan the couch critters computer. Thank you.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Not sure what you have for an ISP Santa, but some offer it free. In my area, one of the ISPs is Comcast and they provide full McAfee on your user home page.
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
We have AT&T yahoo!...
Thank you all! I'll be happy when I have my computer in.

(Showing my luck yahoo news has an article on computers under $500, I paid way more, so I won't even read the article so I don't throw up)
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2436 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
McAffee & Norton: Boo, hiss, PITA, want them to die...

AVG Free Antivirus: Free, good, constantly updated, well-integrated - and did I mention free?
Matt Watts
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Matt Watts
"those worm thingies" Wow.That is epic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Virus scan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL