The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin on Jimmy Fallon tonight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Kreskin's making his second appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show tonight (NBC)
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Thanks for the tip, Greg!
Estabrooks
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Estabrooks
How old is Kreskin? He must get close to 80..

And still going strong!

That's impressive and shows his love of performing. Many others would have retired years earlier..
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Oops!
He was on LAST night...
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
I live inside your computer.
1243 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
Darn! Here's hoping for a repeat in the near future! The first appearance was highly entertaining. I remember seeing Kreskin on Nickelodeon when I was about 12 or so. He did a great card effect and then some MR to find a hidden tennis ball. I remember thinking "this guy is the real deal," and went on to check out one of his books from the library. I think it was "The Amazing World of Kreskin." It talked quite a bit about the power of suggestion. It was probably a bit over my head as a middle school kid, but I put it into practice anyway. I will never forget the 8th grade "fun nights" when I would do some magic for my peers and then make their hands freeze to the table, render their leg motionless, forget their last name, and other similar suggestion feats, years before the "secrets" became a common part of magic vernacular via Kenton, Luke, and others. Thank you Kreskin!!
Jeff Travilla - Author of "The Extractor." I work in advertising and marketing now. If you are a professional worker and need marketing help, feel free to contact my company. JCM Media Group.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2987 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
Did anyone see the recent John Malkovich film based on Kreskin?
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2987 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Thanks Neil.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I hung out with Kreskin for a few hours adter a show he did in San Diego. He was very cordial-the best part was watching him pack up his two hour show into a briefcase!
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kreskin on Jimmy Fallon tonight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL