The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Kevin James Snow Animator Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
For users of the Kevin James snow animator I had a question. I was thinkng about picking this up but was not sure which one then I had an idea but was not sure if it would be overkill. I was thinking about picking up three of them the chair one, the table one, and the gift box one setting up the chair necxt to the table and the gift box on the floor. I was thinking this owuld make it look like there was more snow and give better coverage. Does this sound like a good idea or do you think this would be overkill? Also one concern I had about opperating three units at once would be any noise as do you think this would be way too noisy? Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
First off that's a lot of money to spend.

I personally do not like the snow animators and only use a fan. I believe this to be the ultimate method- that being said the snow animators are cool and if its your thing go for it BUT only get one.

you want more snow then you can do what I do. get some snow machines. this alows me to take my bow and still have snow pouring out into the audience as I wak off stage.

you can get sevearal snow machines for the price of one snow animator. of course if you want to go top of the line the ones I have can cost 2 times what the snow animator cost.

look into american Dj they sell 2 or 3 types that are not expensive and work well. there are many other brands out there to search and find.

good luck

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
Chris,

The gift box one is no longer available. Only versions 4 & 5 are produced (although you may be able to find a dealer somewhere with a gift box version).

One animator is enough unless you are in the Sahar desert and want to cover the whole area! ;-)
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

http://www.magic2wear.com
Dave Devin
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Dave Devin
Recently purchased the chair used, and have a few questions for anyone else who owns one.
Please pm me if you can help.......
Thanks,
Dave
Ray Anderson
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Ray Anderson
Hey Chris,

I have a gift box animator for sale. It is in like new condition with case. I was gonna put it in the Austin Magic Auction in April. PM me if interested.

Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Kevin James Snow Animator Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL