The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » P@3am by Dee Christopher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Lee,

Thanks for the kind words - Really glad you like the booklet Smile

Shot a load of stuff yesterday with Devils Advocate (www.devilsap.com) so some videos will be coming out soon! Smile

Best,

D.
The EPIC 5 hour billet masterclass is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Overdraft | Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Some great thinking in this ebook.. The impromptu version of Theft is worth more than the price of this alone.

bSmith
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Hey Bob,

Thanks for the words - I'm really glad you're into that version of theft, it's a killer - Drop me a mail and I'll show you a couple more variations!

Best,

D.
The EPIC 5 hour billet masterclass is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Overdraft | Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
Im most interested in the impromptu wallet. Is it real easy to make with any very simple basic wallet. And will this method an easy straight-forward peek for a stage act or is it more suited for closeup. I just need to peek a word on a business card.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Jamie that link you have put up is all in Chinese on my UK Pc,oh dear ,lol, am interested,i went on the email address and that froze up my PC,any where else I could find out how to purchase it?.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » P@3am by Dee Christopher (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL