The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Jog Shuffle Cull And Stack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Here is a video of something that I have been doing for quite some time. I like to work and have the audience shuffle the deck at times. Here is the way I like to work for an audience. Have them shuffle the deck - then I take the deck - jog shuffle it and then I get a hand like a full house.

In the video I start off doing table riffle shuffles to mix the cards because there was no audience to shuffle the deck. So the deck is not set up in any way it is free shuffled and then I run up a full house for a five handed game of draw poker.

http://www.mrhypnotist.org/video/glennbishopgemcullstack.wmv

Here is another video where I use the jog shuffle cull and stack - and then after that the triumph shuffle to cut the aces and then shuffle up three aces from a shuffled deck of cards.

http://www.mrhypnotist.org/video/glennbi......hark.wmv

Cool stuff.

And Enjoy!
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thank you Glenn. I have tried to master the cull but I have not got it yet ….I am hopeless but I will keep trying. Anyway some great ideas there.

PS I have found an interesting little gaff. I will PM you latter with it.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Cool - Thanks Tommy!
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Jog Shuffle Cull And Stack (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL