The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Banachek in Pittsburgh (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
586 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings everyone,

In case some of you do not venture outside of the Mentalism forum, you can click below if you are interested in seeing Banachek when he lectures in Pittsburgh, PA on June 28th:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=31&0

And now we return to our regularly scheduled discussions...

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
Wish I could be with you.
rickreation
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of rickreation
I am so excited for this. How sad though that I'm moving out of Pittsburgh August 6th, when my current favorite mentalist, Bruce Bernstein, will be in town :/
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
586 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings,

Rickreation, it is a shame that you will not be around for Bruce's lecture, especially since he is not doing a full tour. He is just stopping to see us in Pittsburgh while he is traveling through the area. We are really lucky to be getting him.

As for the Banachek lecture on June 28th, if you don't have your reservation in, I would suggest that you don't wait too long. (And if you have reserved a seat, I apologize for not recognizing your name here on The Café.) After just announcing the lecture a couple of days ago, we are now over 60% full. (And the dinner is filling even quicker because there are fewer spots for that than for the lecture--so don't delay.)

And Mr. Stetson, it is always great to hear from you my friend. It has been too long, and I hope that I get to see you in the near future. You could always take some time away from your busy schedule and visit us here in Pittsburgh. Just say that word and I will adjust my schedule. After all, I am sure that we both could use the break.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
rickreation
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of rickreation
Quote:
On 2009-05-29 23:06, Rick Maue wrote:
Greetings,

Rickreation, it is a shame that you will not be around for Bruce's lecture, especially since he is not doing a full tour. He is just stopping to see us in Pittsburgh while he is traveling through the area. We are really lucky to be getting him.

As for the Banachek lecture on June 28th, if you don't have your reservation in, I would suggest that you don't wait too long. (And if you have reserved a seat, I apologize for not recognizing your name here on The Café.) After just announcing the lecture a couple of days ago, we are now over 60% full. (And the dinner is filling even quicker because there are fewer spots for that than for the lecture--so don't delay.)

And Mr. Stetson, it is always great to hear from you my friend. It has been too long, and I hope that I get to see you in the near future. You could always take some time away from your busy schedule and visit us here in Pittsburgh. Just say that word and I will adjust my schedule. After all, I am sure that we both could use the break.

Keep the change,
Rick

Rick,

I may fly to Pittsburgh from the West Coast just to see this lecture. As for the Banachek lecture, I'd better get my reservation soon.

By the way, I've been reading the Book of Haunted Magick this week. I am not into the Haunted/Bizzare style - just doesn't fit my persona, and your book is an INSPIRATION. Thank you for helping this style to make sense to me for the first time, and giving me inspiration that will affect my performance of mentalism and magic.

Rick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Banachek in Pittsburgh (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL