The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reflex Pearls or Reflection Pearls? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

YT
View Profile
New user
London, UK
24 Posts

Profile of YT
Hi there!

I read about these in the Ted Lesley's great book "Paramiracles" P138-139 ("Greased Ghost")

However, despite having searched the Internet, I have been unable to locate somewhere to buy them from. Can anyone offer any help?

Cheers,

YT
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3066 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
I looked into this about a year ago, and here's what I found: Reflec Pearls are available from Reflec Worldwide (reflec.com). That's the good news. The bad news is it's extremely expensive -- about $100 per pound, or something like that. I don't believe they would break it into smaller quantities, but it seemed awfully costly for something that, for our purposes, is little more than a salt substitute.

If you find a sign manufacturer (as advised in the book) who uses this product and will cut you a deal on some smaller quantities, please let me know.

Best of luck.
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
I do believe you can purchase these via Auto-Body Paint supply sources in smaller quantity, for around $25.00 U.S. Trust me, a little goes a very long way!
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
blurr
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of blurr
Their is a product which recently came on the market called "MARBLES". It uses this substance. The effect is $15. And supplies you with quite a bit compared to the ammount you need to make it work. I also think that if you bought a cheap hourglass timer and cracked it open, you could use the 'dust' thats inside it.

Blurr
"Someday men will look back and say I was the start of the 20th century."
---Jack the Ripper
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reflex Pearls or Reflection Pearls? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL