The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magic or math ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

taiwanben
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of taiwanben
I am looking for one number prediciton.
Invite four spectators randomly to seat on the chairs. And ecah chair has one envelop. and then to ask them announce the different number.
ex: A:7, B:23 ,C:765, D: 5887 , total is =6682.
Finally, papers inside the first envolep to fourth separately show 6 - 6 - 8 - 2.
It matches.
is it math trick or magic product in the market?
please PM me if you know this item.
Thanks for you time.
BEN
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1077 Posts

Profile of tdowell
So let me get this straight...

four chairs each have an envelope which the magician has put a number inside each one. Say chair #1 = 100, chair #2 = 200, chair #3 = 44, and chair #4 = 3000. Those numbers add up to 3344. Then each envelope also contains a seperate prediction number put there by the magician, who coincidentally added up the four numbers ahead of time and predicted 3-3-4-4.

Where is the magic? Am I missing something?
JL608
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of JL608
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe BEN is saying that the four spectators each call out a random number, which are added together. The total matches the numbers placed into the envelopes as the prediction.

Or not.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1077 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Quote:
On 2009-06-03 17:09, JL608 wrote:
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe BEN is saying that the four spectators each call out a random number, which are added together. The total matches the numbers placed into the envelopes as the prediction.

Or not.

Wow, now that would be magic
taiwanben
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of taiwanben
Quote:
On 2009-06-03 17:09, JL608 wrote:

Or not.

yes.
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
265 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
I have an solution to this if your interested PM me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magic or math ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL