The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind routine help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2016 Posts

Profile of puggo
This is from memory - so I might be wrong - but I thought Mark Spelmann had a six card version on ...(pause for google) here we go:
The Chapters of Mark Spelmann
"Out Of Sight Just In Your Mind
Marc Spelmann’s variation of the renowned classic by Dai Vernon, streamlined handling, minimal sleight of hand in probably the most direct mind reading card effect. Marc has made Dai Vernon’s classic effect easier and more accessible for all to do. No table required, no breaks held, just pure mind reading"
Hope that helps. I remember it as being a strong effect as long as the cuts / shuffles were natural & covered the trail.
Robmonster
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Robmonster
Mathew Dowden has a handling on his Party Animal DVD, and David Forrest recently released his Radio Rental DVD which also has a handling. This handling was previously published in his Magic Magazine June 08.
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Thanks again guys, also I couldn't find the magic mag..must be out of print..
that's the second magazine out of print..spooky..Smile..
ill have to look into the spellman effect..

cheers.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5160 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
TIP. Out of Your Mind, ebook by R. Paul Wilson.
I saw him do this routine in sweden several years ago, very powerful. This is a superb mindblower [true statement]

http://www.rpaulwilson.com/circleofconfidence2.htm
David Rhodes
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of David Rhodes
I personally use the Spelmann version as well it is so simple and requires almost no fishing. Spelmann also teaches a few subtleties to make the spec give you information towards finding out the identity of their card.
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Quote:
On 2009-06-03 16:12, doug brewer wrote:
Which Genii edition was it?

The Vernon version: Genii Magazine December 2001
The Cervon version: Genii Magazine October 2004

Both are worth looking up!
David Rhodes
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of David Rhodes
Sorry about before the Spelmann effect I referred to was a different effect. His version only requires one question and very limited memory work with no peeks at all.
jerry100won
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas Texas
271 Posts

Profile of jerry100won
John Guastaferro has effect called Clairvoyance on his Volume 2 BRAINSTORM DVD. You may want to review that for a different method.
Jerry

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5160 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Theodore Annemann (Brilliant Mentalist) has a similar effect in his book: Practical Mental Magic (Dover), page 239. The effect is called A Card to be thought about.
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of tntjr
I like Wilson's too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind routine help (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL