The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Fiber Optics Rope????? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Quote:
On 2009-10-14 12:40, dbaronian wrote:
BaronianTrading.com has the best rope for fiber optics, try the BTC3 on the website.

Dany

It looks like the same rope you can find at Walmart for a lot less. How is it different?
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2009-10-21 12:26, Micheal Leath wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-10-14 12:40, dbaronian wrote:
BaronianTrading.com has the best rope for fiber optics, try the BTC3 on the website.

Dany

It looks like the same rope you can find at Walmart for a lot less. How is it different?

If you do rope magic, and have any rope you want from Walmart next to cotton magic rope, the first thing you will notice is the softness of the magic rope. Walmart rope, (if
cotton, has a starch or stiffener in it.
You need the rope as supple as possible. Especially if you do finesse moves. You need a rope to fold in half like paper, yet retain its body.

Now, I guarantee I am cheaper than you are yet I will spend twice what Walmart rope costs to be able to do what I do with rope.
A good hollow core rope will keep its shape and body and not look like a flat worm, or stiff as clothes line.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1181 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
I think any magician's rope is probably OK; you just need to get used to whatever you are using.
Jolyon Jenkins
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1181 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
I think any magician's rope is probably OK; you just need to get used to whatever you are using.
Jolyon Jenkins
dbaronian
View Profile
Regular user
Northridge, CA
199 Posts

Profile of dbaronian
Michael,
I assure you that once you try it, you will know what we are talking about.
BaronianTrading.com...your #1 source for magicians' rope.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Fiber Optics Rope????? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL