The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Dances with Ropes Rope good for Fiber Optics as well! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
The debate on which rope to use for some of the more popular rope effects seems to be a topic that pops up every few weeks.
From Daryl's rope, to elite and others. I have found a good hollow core cotton rope to be great for Tabary, Fiber optics and my own Dances with rope.
When I supply the rope required to do my effect, some buyers have asked to buy similar rope to that set of Linking ropes in my routine.
After much research and searching, I have found a supplier on theMagiccafe.

Baronian Trading has several grades of rope, and he sells wholesale in bulk.
Now, his rope comes in large spools of 328 feet, but I have broken it down into 25' lengths for those of you who do the above routines where you use the same rope all the time.
I used to carry only the off-white 1/4" cotton casing over cotton strand for years, but have upgraded to this other rope.
Those of you who have my effect, already know the quality and diameter of the rope.
Samples available to Café members, but its not expensive.
PM me if you wish.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Dances with Ropes Rope good for Fiber Optics as well! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL