The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » What is your favorite? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Double O Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of Double O Magic
What is your favrte Scotch and Soda effect?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
None. don't use it, don't like it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
I saw a nice little presentation once using this set and an Okito box. The magician's name escapes me at the moment... the plot revolved around Houdini and escapes.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I have An International Tranlocation Handleing In I think it's in the 2th. or the 3th. S&S Book! I will have to lok and get back to you! Thanks Gang!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
I used to sell a version of Dan Garret's routine where a signed coin wound up on a key chain. It was called Key Folubous 2. It used a S&S set, and was pretty neat. I might put that out again sometime.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Double O Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of Double O Magic
So far I have just been doing the in hand dissapearance ( quarter appears ), But my half dollar, when hit againstsomething it gives a dull soun and looks "too" shiny. But no one noticed except one guy but he shrugged it off. Thiss is a nice little gimmick though.
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Dollar bill and gambling routine. Still use it to this day but set it up with another effect then do a switch to take the heat off the set.

Has a fantastic story that people can relate to, takes them on a magical journey, kicker ending that they never see coming.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
It I Doug Brewer (I think) that came with the S&S effect done with regular coins.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » What is your favorite? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL