The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnson Cigarette thru Quarter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

meekomagic
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of meekomagic
I have a Johnson Cigarette thru Quarter and the spring is broken, are these repairable.
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1078 Posts

Profile of BCS
You should be able to send it to Johnson for repair or replacement; I have found that they are very good to work with.

Good luck,
Bruce
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Yes. I returned a quarter shell that had come apart and they replaced it for me.

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
As a wholesaler and dealing with Johnson.. they are fantastic to work and talk with!

Eddy

Do drop them a line
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I have delt with Johnson Products forever and you can't find a better company to deal with. A great product and customer service. Perfect in my opinion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnson Cigarette thru Quarter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL