The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Just purchased XB I & II....... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Duffy
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
18 Posts

Profile of David Duffy
Can't wait for it to get here in the mail..... Any thoughts on those that have used this dvd set?
JSpencer
View Profile
New user
Salt Lake City, UT
19 Posts

Profile of JSpencer
David, have you received it yet? I'm interested to know if I should add this to my wish list.
Spence
Salt Lake City, UT
"Hey Spence, where are you from?"
"Jersey"
"JERSEY? WHAT EXIT? HAHAHA"
*punch to the nose*
"That exit, tough guy"
David Duffy
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
18 Posts

Profile of David Duffy
I am not sure but at the moment I feel slightly regretful..... It seems to have great information but it was not well organized in terms of a dvd menu. I feel the same as I did when I read daryl the magicians magician month of special guest posts. He was a jerk and I was sad =(
Louis.P.M
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
214 Posts

Profile of Louis.P.M
I agree the menus are hard to navigate. On the other hand, for someone who have no experience on card manipulation can learn from this DVD.
Of course, I sincerly hope you bought it for the information it contains and not for it's navigation tree.

(But yeah, having the one handed shuffle in the "table move" was a weird decision.)
David Duffy
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
18 Posts

Profile of David Duffy
Yes I'll def agree this dvd will give you the basics you need to grow but yeah that *** navigation lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Just purchased XB I & II....... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL