The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Rope effects in June Linking Ring Parade (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I have a few effects in the Parade this month, a few people got it. Any comments or critique, put it here!!
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
accolombel
View Profile
New user
seattle
82 Posts

Profile of accolombel
I liked them. Would not use all of them but they gave me something to think about. I particularly liked the silk in balloon.
Great work and thanks for sharing.

Craig
craig colombel
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I gave a variety of effects so as to reach a diverse audience. Thanks for the feedback.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9003 Posts

Profile of funsway
I wil use and recommend the effect with the small rope loop, and have several uses for copying my own hand -- great suggestion.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at Lybrary.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
It is a Parade suited to every 'thinking' magician, rope worker or not !

Kotah
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Ian, I have not received my June issue of the Linking Ring yet. It seems it should have been here, but I cannot exactly remember what time of month it usually arrives. My M.U.M. arrived over a week ago. I don't think I have ever had an issue with an issue not arriving, but maybe this is a first time?

Regan
Mister Mystery
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
Ian, I have not received my June issue of the Linking Ring yet. It seems it should have been here, but I cannot exactly remember what time of month it usually arrives. My M.U.M. arrived over a week ago. I don't think I have ever had an issue with an issue not arriving, but maybe this is a first time?

Regan

No, I jumped the gun in asking for feedback. Even I was a few days early. It is posted on the website for the the IBM. The issue starts delivery in the East and works west. Florida was one of the first states to get it, and most arrived yesterday.
You should get yours Friday/Sat or Monday the latest. Not their fault, I mentioned it too early.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks Ian. I will be patient and give it a little more time.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
I got mine this week, loved every bit of it, Ian. Great article.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Rope effects in June Linking Ring Parade (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL