The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Diamond Cut Silks are not all equal (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I received 3 12" diamond silks from Bob a couple of days ago. Wow I had never had a true diamond cut silk before.
Wow I love them. And the quality is excellent. The 12" silk fits perfect into my tt with room to spare.

Bob's sevice is second to none and the shipping was fast also.

Todd Smile
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Sorry I missed this!

Thank you Todd!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Your welcome Bob.
Just wish I would have ordered sooner from you.
Todd
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I use Bob Sanders 12" diamond cuts in my blowtube (crystal silk tube). When the three come out tied together it makes a much better display than the postage stamp silks that come with the trick.

Jim
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Thanks Jim. Our source of good diamond cut silks in China is retiring. We will not likely restock when what we have is gone. (I'm 70 and may be cutting back on what I import too.)
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
DaleTrueman
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
317 Posts

Profile of DaleTrueman
So I m looking for some diamond cut silks. People seem to recommend Bob Sanders which is great but I can't see where to buy? I'm guessing from your last post Bob that you aren't selling any more?

I'm looking at a set of twelve 18 inch by Gosh magic on ebay. $90 US including delivery to Australia. I can see some a bit cheaper but not much. Would rather have quality but don't know this brand.

Any advice?
DaleTrueman
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
317 Posts

Profile of DaleTrueman
Gosh,

now that I asked that question I've looked around and found the same set but 24 inch for $38!
will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
Will likes to post so he has made
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2018, DaleTrueman wrote:
So I m looking for some diamond cut silks. People seem to recommend Bob Sanders which is great but I can't see where to buy? I'm guessing from your last post Bob that you aren't selling any more?

I'm looking at a set of twelve 18 inch by Gosh magic on ebay. $90 US including delivery to Australia. I can see some a bit cheaper but not much. Would rather have quality but don't know this brand.

Any advice?

He still sells some. Send him a PM/email and he'll send you some data sheets and info. He has great prices, great service, and great products. Smile I'd say every magician needs to stock up on his silks before he does run out.
DaleTrueman
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
317 Posts

Profile of DaleTrueman
Thanks Will!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Bob Sanders is still very much in the magic silk business. I do not maintain a retail website and our DoveLite silks are no longer available through dealers. We do sell direct and at conventions and lectures. Email me for a price list.

Pros around the world use DoveLite silks for all of the right reasons. I never import silks I don't use in my own shows.

Enjoy your silk magic.

Bob Sanders
amazedwiz@yahoo.com
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Diamond Cut Silks are not all equal (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL