The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Under hypnotised condition? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hello friends,

For stage hypnotize act, do you thing the peoples invited on stage do his crazy and funny act is really cause by under hypnotised condition? Or they are only want to participating on the show and to make the entertainment alive? I beleive they do it in concious (they actually know what they do) and they just want to help the entertainment keep running on stage and make everybody happy.
What do you thing?
Thank you very much.

Cheers,
CC.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
CC

It is a combination of being under and some just playing along (if allowed by the stage hypnotist).

Candin
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
From a performance and business standpoint, as long as they make it entertaining, I'm happy already! Everyone enjoys the Show and more Shows for me hopefully...

But it's a huge debate why the audience onstage do what they do...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Thanks..
yeah, as long as it s afun...
@ Pakar Ilusi, how s the subang festival? toobad this yr I cant come....
anything good from dealer booth?
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
It was ok...

Too bad you couldn't make it...

Too much stuff to list here...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
They are just playing along.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
That's not my experience.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Thank you for the response.
Due to my bad English, I don't know how exactly I have to explain, but the point is:
e.g: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HYPNOTIST ARTIST TO ASK A WOMAN TO NAKED ON STAGE?? IS THE WOMAN WILL FOLLOW ANYTHING WHAT HE TOLD TO HER ???
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
I have this friend, his name is Dan. A straight A's student, a first in his class at university. He's now a doctor. He fixes bones and sews people up. He's NOT a mind doctor although he is a highly intelligent being. He doesn't understand. The thing he doesn't understand is when certain people inform him, that when he played the piano, rode the horse in The Derby, danced sexily with the very big and not totally attractive octegenarian at the hypnosis show last month, that in reality he was just playing along (which means they're accusing him of lying). OR that he merely THOUGHT he was hypnotised. OR that he's just very susceptible (which REALLY pi--es him off!). Dan simply cannot understand why they won't believe him when he assures them that that is NOT the case.
Incidentally Dan claims he didn't WANT to be in love with the elderly lady but truly felt that we was. And indeed that he actually WANTED her! He remembers that emotion completely, and claims he would happily have gone off home with her that evening. He now totally believes that hypnosis is REAL.

So, can anyone help Dan? Without insulting his intelligence of course.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
That is very interesting...anyone?
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Thankyou ssucahyo.
Did anyone ever tell you that if you added just one more 'S' onto the beginning of your name it would sound like a Phil Collins song?
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
No, it is not possible to get a woman naked on stage, unless she would strip off during a good night out anyway. People have limits, and they do not step far beyond those limits during a stage show. Whether people believe in trance or don't believe, I think we can all agree on that point.
tiriri
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
247 Posts

Profile of tiriri
I have had two different cases: First people that are fully hypnotized and don´t even remember what they did, and that I had to put in trance again in order to induce them to remember everything.

Bu I have also had a couple of times some guys that were totally conscious and I thought were doing it just to help the performer, but, when I asked them after the show they told me that even though they were totally conscious they did not have any control. On the other hand, they had a strong motivation to do the funny things I asked them to do. They told me it was like being conscious but drunk.

Giovanni.
tiriri
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
247 Posts

Profile of tiriri
Anyway,

I also had a friend who I hypnotized a couple of weeks ago, who told me that it was like being drunk and had no control over his actions, but, he let it go in a way that when asked to act like a little cat he went and leaked a pretty girl's leg. Something that obviously he could not do in a normal situation. So, for him it was like 50/50 between being in trance and controlling his actions in a way that he liked them.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Hmmmm, smells a bit fishy. Where's ToneyB? I wanna here his comments on this one!
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2009-06-09 18:33, TonyB2009 wrote:
No, it is not possible to get a woman naked on stage, unless she would strip off during a good night out anyway. People have limits, and they do not step far beyond those limits during a stage show. Whether people believe in trance or don't believe, I think we can all agree on that point.

There have been cases where psychotherapists have been found guilty of getting female clients to perform sexual acts whilest being hypnotised.

I think getting a female to strip on stage who wouldn't otherwise do it is possible especially if they are very suggestable. While the general rule says no one will do anything against their moral code there are always exceptions.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2009-06-09 18:59, tiriri wrote:
I have had two different cases: First people that are fully hypnotized and don´t even remember what they did, and that I had to put in trance again in order to induce them to remember everything.

Bu I have also had a couple of times some guys that were totally conscious and I thought were doing it just to help the performer, but, when I asked them after the show they told me that even though they were totally conscious they did not have any control. On the other hand, they had a strong motivation to do the funny things I asked them to do. They told me it was like being conscious but drunk.

Giovanni.

You will also find with these types that they will be surprised if not shocked when told about everything they did. They often have big chunks of forgotten periods or they remember a distorted version of what happened.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
[quote]On 2009-06-10 06:56, mindpunisher wrote:
Quote:
There have been cases where psychotherapists have been found guilty of getting female clients to perform sexual acts whilest being hypnotised.

Frued made it his daily hobby, whilst his mates came round for a beer!
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
That's why I wanted to be a psychotherapist. The fame and the woman. I just hate having to grow a beard.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Quote:
On 2009-06-10 09:51, mindpunisher wrote:
That's why I wanted to be a psychotherapist. The fame and the woman.

We all want the women, but it would appear one is good enough for or boy from The Gorbals. Sad..... bloody sad.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Under hypnotised condition? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL