The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I'm looking for an artist/collaborator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I've got a childrens book I'm working on. (Writing) I do not have time to do the illustrations myself.

It will need about 25 (give or take). These need to be 'toonish' and contemporary with exagerated characters (Frog, Monkey's, Giraffe etc. and a little girl and some human characters.

Google examples of kids book illustrations. Can be Sketchy. Except for cover, they will likely be black and white (but maybe color MAYBE) The Cover will be color.
Sketches to be eMailed as Jpegs. 865x1295 please. Scanned Pen Paper images or created in an art program ok.

This will be a FRIENDLY collaboration just for FUN. Though if I sell any books you will get a nice part of the sale.
50% will go to publishing the book and the other 50% we can split.

IF you're interested PM or eMail me.

The book's title is 'Abigale Hat and the Bag Of Hair'. It's a funny concept where the little girl attempts to find the owner of a lost red wig and of course goes to the Zoo to do so.

Whimsical gets the nod.

Do not tell me about your friends who are artists...I couldn't care less. I want someone (One of MY friends) from THIS Magic Café to work with. THAT'S THE POINT!!
If your not an artist...wait and buy the book. Smile

Doug

Let's knock it out of the park.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I'm looking for an artist/collaborator (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL