The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Lacrosse Worlds Championship (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hockey
View Profile
Regular user
canada
107 Posts

Profile of hockey
WOW, Canada won all 7 of the games they played. Today in the final today they placed first in the tournament. They blew out the Iroquis Nationals. Before I watched the game I thought it would come down to the wire-a close game that is. There should really be more lacrosse on TV. Anyways, to sum it up, if u missed the world indoors, well, I feel sorry for you.

PS-Anyone catching the playoffs in hockey. Anaheim all the way. I hate the Devils.
Jordan Piper
View Profile
Veteran user
British Columbia, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Jordan Piper
With lacrosse being a co national sport of Canada I am ashamed to say I missed it, but good for them, winning it all. As for the Stanley Cup I am dissapointed with this year. A whole bunch of upsets. While I favour NJ I think The Ducks might upset.
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
If you've never seen a lacrosse game live, you really should try and get out to one. I got to see my first one live this year (wow). Smile The Vancouver Ravens are awesome to watch. The combination of stamina, speed, and skill it takes to play this well makes it an awesome spectator sport.

Never thought I'd say this hockey, but "go ducks go!" Anyone but New Jersey.

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
hockey
View Profile
Regular user
canada
107 Posts

Profile of hockey
Ya, it really is awesome to go to a live game. I live in Vancouver to, and have seen the Ravens play. I sort of know the coach of the ravens. Smile
cardboy18
View Profile
Regular user
New york
128 Posts

Profile of cardboy18
Hey i play lacrosse, did you guys catch the U.S. national championship?
UVA beat hopkins but it was a great game.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Lacrosse Worlds Championship (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL